User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Do you feel energized by being in the big group even though you feel a bit shy and nervous?
    But imagine everyone admires you and you are the unwritten leader of that group and you entertain everyone, so you arent shy, just for that one moment, not always; wouldnt you like that?

I think its the thing of Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by FaboVI View Post
    I never thought of that. I guess that makes sense. Because I do get energized by other people but I have a hard time opening up (honestly doesn't happen unless I'm drinking) and I have a difficult time speaking loudly. Guess I'm an ENFP then?

If this helps - I'm always trying to be like someone else and I can adjust my personality to any type (I just "sense" their style and act like them naturally to minimize conflicts) - is this an ENFP or INFP thing?
    I'd go ENFP from the way you write. The way you work sounds pretty ENFP too. And we are one of the best readers of people and type mimics, like you said you do to minimise conflict.

ENFPs are also known as the introverted extrovert. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which we are. We go through silly sessions where we speak too loudly and get overexcited, and play the court jester. Then we can have a four hour quiet conversation about the meaning of the universe, or just sit there and admire the silence and nature. Welcome also .

p.s. I don't want to be famous but I want to reach my full potential. Really, the whole fame idea scares the s**t out of me.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

wait, is this for real? I thought that we were INFPs partially because we don't like to be the center of attention. I use to be more extroverted, and turned inward because I felt uneasy round a lot of other people..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP

Watch me revive this old thread.. BAM. Mwahahahaha.

I agree with the OP alot. I'm personally really into acting, and I spend alot of time fantasising about the performance night (there's one coming up for me VERY soon), where I will do absolutely awesomely, impress everyone, the play will get a huge applause, and then later, people will come up to me and tell me what a fantastic mind blowing job I did.

I've actually found this is why I'm so attracted to theatre acting; there's the opportunity to be the centre of attention and admired by others, but at the same time not be presently aware that you are- it's a requirement that you ignore the existence of the audience. This is unlike singing or public speaking, where you actually have to be aware of the audience and engage them. So really it's a best of both worlds for me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I act so innocent and adorable, but deep under I am SUCH the prima donna. I love the limelight. I am vain. I gloat over praise. I love congratulatory hugs.

I just look too cute and naive for you to know.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I agree that I may daydream of praise, acknowledgment, accolades, etc, but I do not want to be the center of attention. I suppose I just want to do something brilliant and have it confirmed by others as brilliant, but literally being the focus in a room makes me squirm or feel almost faint.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I agree that I may daydream of praise, acknowledgment, accolades, etc, but I do not want to be the center of attention. I suppose I just want to do something brilliant and have it confirmed by others as brilliant, but literally being the focus in a room makes me squirm or feel almost faint.

Its taken a lot of time and experience for me to be comfortable being the center of attention, even briefly. I still don't like it....

Talking in front of a crowd about anything personal, no no no.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Actually I agree. Having a party thrown for me will make me incredibly awkward. Being applauded onstage? I will revel in it.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)