INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

All I know is that my INFP has some serious debt issues >_<
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm an NFJ, but close to P, and I have never wanted to move to another part of the country. I have, but I did it because of job necessity, and I hated it.

I can relate to the bills. I have never seen money as important, but unfortunately it's a necessity. It's really hard to hit your head up against the board of reality. Ugh.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Oh no you've thought about it and are embarrassed about paying your utilities one day late? Ha ha ha..sorry.
    I know you think my mini faux pas is cute, but yeah, I get embarrassed about how often this happens, especially how theoretically easy it would be to avoid this. @Nijnte, yeah it sucks when I know my credit is tied to my ex's right now, I definitely take responsibility to others more closely.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

My older brother's wife is ENFP, and she definitely has the urge to move regularly. Early on in her marriage with my brother, they moved a number of times. They've managed to stay in the same area while their kids are in high school, but it's been tough for her. I also think they also had some spending/credit issues early on.

I tend to find big moves and changes exhausting, so I don't have a huge urge to move. I never had real credit or debt issues, perhaps because my father is an extremely financially conservative ESTJ who taught me debt is evil. (He's also a terrible investor, since he waits until something is a sure thing... by then it's far too late.)

I find it easy to buy almost nothing, and easy to spend a lot of money... but carefully tracking everything enough to find a middle way can be tedious. Instead I end up keeping more cash on hand than I need, and only occasionally buckling down and catching up on bookkeeping. I find automatic bill pay a blessing, but don't track it as carefully as I should.

Anew Leaf

INFP here:

Moving: I have something restless inside of me that I haven't acted on.... Yet.

Driving: I've had 3 speeding tickets total... Last one was um, 5-6 years ago? I dunno... Whenever king kong came out :p I got one driving to meet a friend to go see it. I had one minor accident 8 years ago. Rear ended a stupid chick because she stopped halfway through an intersection to put on her seatbelt. I was going about 15 mph.

Credit: I wasn't so great in my 20's. And then I dunno like 3-4 years ago I finally got my act together. The only debt I have now are my mortgage and student loans.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

NFP's.. have you had the desire to move alot? Have you followed through with it?
    I've always idealized leading a nomadic lifestyle of sorts. I've also always wanted to escape the area I grew up, but keep getting pulled back. So, no, I haven't done it yet. Practicalities like work & money have gotten in the way.

If you do have this desire.. why do you think this is the case?
    I'm restless & have an itch to see/experience the world, and I feel like it would ease this a bit. I also have some romantic idea that I might find a home somewhere, a place I fit in better, but I really know that's a pipe dream.

How about driving record. Any NFP's with perfect driving records? Good? Bad? Ugly?
    My driving record is rather ordinary. A few tickets for some minor violations. That is all.

Any NFP's notice themselves having "credit problems" from time to time?
    I used to have near perfect credit & my only debt was my car payment. I'd consider myself good a managing money despite not being frugal or interested in investing. I always kept a savings that was supposed to last about 6 months.
    After losing my job, however, I lived off my savings for about 5 months, then turned to living off credit for the necessities (ie. rent, food), knowing full well I'd be blowing my credit if I didn't get a job ASAP (which I didn't....but I did try). Then I crawled back home to my parents. Hey, you gotta survive....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A word of advice for NFPs (and anyone, really) who wants to move: make sure you leave yourself a way to come back. Don't underestimate the importance of home
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've moved around a lot, and I agree that going home is important, but really it's not where some people belong. I did that you know...after being gone for 7 years (aside from a 3 month visit to my mom about 4 years in) ...went home and lived with my mom for 1 1/2 years...found I couldn't wait to get out of her house in much less than a year...and after living in WV for 3 1/2 years was practically tearing my hair out wanting to leave.

Am in L.A. now, have been for over a year now, close to 1 1/2 years...thought about moving up north.

I've also thought about going to back to WV but I fear it may be for the wrong reasons.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    NFP's.. have you had the desire to move alot? Have you followed through with it? If you do have this desire.. why do you think this is the case?
    I plan to do a bit of traveling when I finish school, as long as no unexpected financial obligations impede my pursuit. I've lived in the midwest my entire life and it's time to expand my horizons.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I've moved a lot, countries, states, towns, jobs....I'm a very restless soul. I've never stayed in a job longer than a year and a half. This one I'm in will quite possibly be the longest I have stayed in a job, I've just hit the year and a half mark. My driving record is okay though. A couple of unpaid parking tickets, that's all. I've had one accident, but the road conditions were a huge factor in this (raining and grease on the road). It was a four car pile up at an intersection, I was the second car, we going about 25km/hour, The lights turned red and all of us put on our brakes only slide into the next car. I was pissed my car didn't get written off. I was about to sell it to go overseas.
    My credit rating is a mess, but I'm debt free. I'm so bad at money management I have a financial adviser to make sure my bills are paid. Honestly not the worst desicion I've made though, as I'm a lot better off now, than I've ever been. I'm much more stable at this point in time than I have ever been. I'm at the point where buying a house is a possibility....with my credit rating they weren't going to consider me until I had at least 20%, but it's doable. It's weird, but I think I'm becoming a responsible adult...maybe.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]