• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Te] If you were to choose...

Hobotastic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
If you had to choose an animal that you identify with, what would that animal be?

I would say either Whales or Turtles for me. Both have this mysterious intelligence behind their eyes and seem to radiate benevolence and hidden compassion :wubbie:

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1295293732kpqc17.jpg

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Giant Squid

giant-squid_1515618i.jpg

Individualitic, wonders around alone, predatory , lives in the water so technically it can fly , does not like too much light , alien like appearance , usually bad first impression .

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Sunshiney

MBTI Type
INFP
I was going to say cats, but then I realized that as well as I get along with all cats and as much as I can't get enough, each cat has a different attitude. You can't judge one and say they are all liek that. So I will have to say a purebred St. Bernard dog. I'm not even much of a dog person. But I can relate. They are HUGE and seem scary -sometimes even looking scary-, but in actuality they are just a big, huggable teddy bear who really just wants to protect people and be happy. The only trait they don't usually have that I find in myself a lot is anger. I hate to admit it but I get very displeased when faced with discrimination. I'm also pretty violent....towards walls. There's a reason there is a dent in the middle of my wall above my bed.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Dogs. Definitely dogs for me.

P

Phantonym

I can totally see myself in these fine specimens of an alpaca and a llama.

Starry

I wish I could say I related to some sort of beautiful and/or exotic creature...(much like INTP & allegorystory ??? lol).
Like I really, really wanted to say 'wild horse' or 'tropical bird' but well...nah.

spidermonkey1.jpg

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
However, I truly hate being cold. Otherwise I am quite a penguin wobbling around...
adelie-penguin-100910-02.jpg

Simi

MBTI Type
ENFJ
You know what, I relate to cats because I do whatever I want ;)

But, I do have this weird question I always ask people, I used to only ask boyfriends or guys I was interested in, but I kind of expanded it to just friends.

"What would you do if I was a giraffe?"

And I would be like the MOST awesome giraffe, guys.
I'd like, give people rides on my back throughout the city and stomp over houses like "NOM NOM NOM TRY TO CATCH ME!" (I'm a talking giraffe)

Then I'd turn into a total G, running all these drug deals and whatnot because it's totally unexpected from a giraffe. You know how I do (;