• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Dreams are strange

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Inception? No.

There has actually been a few reoccurring dreams that has happened since I was just a kid. Some of them started reoccurring when I was a teenager. However, rarely do my dreams ever continue past the point of when they first occurred. Pretty much all of my dreams were muted - it had no sound.

Of all my reoccurring dreams. There has only been one, thus far, that has ever continued and broke the record....

I was looking around an opened-aired mall with a group of people. The mall itself wasn't fascinating, except for the fact that the mall had a fantasy look to it (like coming from a game.) Lots of places to shop, lighting was as dark or light as a sunny afternoon with the blinds closed.

As I head out, I saw a pile of snow in front of me (the dream usually ends around here.) Most of the blank-white snow has melted. From here, I yelled, "Ahhhhh! Sapporo!" Little did I know, a person in my group stood to correct me and told me it was a different place, not Sapporo[I forgot what city he said it was while I was jotting the dream down.] I gave a huge sigh saying, "Fine!, Whatever! Hokkaido than!"

As I continued, I began seeing a vast sea ahead of me. Armed with a map, where the images showed up as a hologram, I began wondering where are the roads that are shown on this map...?

Alas, I found that all of the roads were hidden. It was really strange to trust something that cannot be seen, but once I began taking a road... seeing the sea right beneath me was a sight to behold indeed. The road beneath me was transparent. It was like walking on water since that was really all I saw.

...to be continued... when the dream decides to continue.

All in all, I usually don't think too much about dreams. But generally speaking, reoccurring dreams are different. Since they are, in fact, reoccurring, I tend to think that they have more to say than meets the eye over a typical dream (which I don't think much about.) Of all else, my reoccurring dreams have all been mysterious.

Walking on water: Doing the impossible.
Hidden/transparent roads that only I can see through the holographic map that I can look at: What only I can see.
Vast Sea: Something big.
Snow melting: A Dissolving barricade?

But anyhow, Sapporo city and Hokkaido prefecture.... What gives? :laugh: