MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    These people are mostly singers, wtf?
    correction, they're mostly known as singers, people tend to remember singers more than other jobs (most of which go completely unnoticed)

if you want directors though
    I've already listed: Angelica Huston, Will Smith, Mary Elizabeth McGee,
    some more: Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood, Peter Jackson
    if you just go to wikipedia and look up famous people, most will have "so and so is an american actor, singer, songer-writer, director, comedian and entrepreneur" or some other mix of different professions.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    I'm An ENFP. I WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD. I am in constant pain from taking people's problems on myself. I do try and help the people around me as would any of you. It's to the point where my istj thinks it's unhealthy how much I want to help people and make their lives better.

I mean I dunno. Things are great but in worried I will miss having to work so hard for something unattainable. I'm not saying I don't have to work hard to find another movie because believe me I do. It's just that my big picture outlook is gone and that scares me.

So no enfp can relate??
    here we go. yes, i can totally relate to the bolded. a similar sceanario of "finishing" the big picture happened to me and i basically fell into low grade depression for a year!

i'm just on the upswing out of that... the solution for me really has been to make new dreams. i've realized through my life that unless i'm working towards some large scale future plans, the ENFP sparkle just isn't there.

recently i've taken on sort of "updating" my life... trying to recenter around who i am and what is really important to me. you and me as 3 and 6 probably share some similar tendencies to not always act on our very own individual concepts of who we can be, because we're concerned about who we should be... i think trying to differentiate those and risking losing others' favor has been part of this for me at least... and just littler active things like cleaning out my whole place, working on getting a new job, totally reforming my eating and exercise, planning on moving in the next year or so, starting journaling, starting painting again, and going to a new church. i'm privately thinking of it as a little personal renaissance

i'm thinking, could you maybe start getting involved in a humanitarian group? i don't know if you'd be able to channel that into your job, but you could do it in addition. and maybe eventually figure out a way to combine the two? i'm happiest when i'm pulling everything together, hence that thought...

though i think especially with e3 you should give yourself some extra leeway in terms of letting yourself just relax and be happy from time to time!

i'm sorry you're going through this. for me it was a really unpleasant time... but i think i came out of it much the better. i don't know that i would have had this new energy if i hadn't "stagnated" for a while first.

Anew Leaf

What happens when an ENFP reaches their dreams?

I have reached mine, and now I feel like I am sabotaging myself.
    I am getting stressed out.
    I have nothing else to reach for career-wise. I am also a type 3 so I don't know if that changes anything.

Can anyone else relate?

You've found the unicorn cloud kingdom and pegasus palace?! All my life I have searched and yearned to find this most magical of places..... Please, please tell me how you got there. Or a hint maybe?

Is the 4th clue in Australia? Is the 5th clue in Patagonia? Is the 8th clue on Jupiter?

I MUST KNOW!!

Also, I would suggest you set your sights onto something new such as: "Marshmallow Heaven" or "Pleaides Penguins."

Banned

They have a massive orgasm and then the universe implodes.

Divide by zero error.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

You've found the unicorn cloud kingdom and pegasus palace?! All my life I have searched and yearned to find this most magical of places..... Please, please tell me how you got there. Or a hint maybe?

Is the 4th clue in Australia? Is the 5th clue in Patagonia? Is the 8th clue on Jupiter?

I MUST KNOW!!

Also, I would suggest you set your sights onto something new such as: "Marshmallow Heaven" or "Pleaides Penguins."
    my thought exactly
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

And the idea of helping people. I'm
    An ENFP. I WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD. I am in constant pain from taking people's problems on myself. I do try and help the people around me as would any of you. It's to the point where my istj thinks it's unhealthy how much I want to help people and make their lives better.
    When you say you want to save the world and you work in the film industry, I remember of Michael Moore. I like his work... Go work with him and make him make more movies. :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    new dreams
    kinda hard to just make up new dreams, come on, i have Fi, lol my dreams need to be REAL and MEAN SOMETHING to me, i cant just pick something out of thin air, it needs to breathe the same air as me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Edit: you are a very ENFJ-ish ENFP
    Hmm, really? what makes you think this? I really think I am such a strong ENFP but sometimes, in rare instances, I dont feel like one (but i know when i am acting ISTJ lol)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no, it would not lead to any real advancement, thus, being a 3, the original poster would begin to feel anxiety and worthlessness from staying in the same place. I think the best solution would be to branch out try to master one skill at a time and then move on to others. for instance, mastering set work, then mastering lighting, then mastering stage makeup, then mastering acting, then mastering directing, then mastering producing, then mastering licensing movie apparel. if you look at it, this is what all the most famous people do, instead of endlessly perfecting one skill. a skilled soldier is no match for an army.
    completely agree