User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Why I hate INFs

MBTI
    STP

Default Why I hate INFs

INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference. And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

INFs themselves don't usually always stick to healthy lifestyles and do not take care of themselves, so a responsible person who takes care of what matters in life (like their health) is guilt-tripped. What's up with this?

I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

oh... well. sorry?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by jwn86 View Post
    INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference. And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.
    Morally inferior jerk head.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

"Hate" is a very strong word...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Do they lay a guilt trip on you or do you do it to yourself?
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

Shh, it's okay.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by ohd1122 View Post
    "Hate" is a very strong word...
    Yes well at least it worked to get the issue out in the open. Now you all stop making me feel bad because I throw away my soda cans without a second thought and mind your own business. I also use 2-play toilet paper, but I don't feel so bad about it now that I admitted it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by jwn86 View Post
    I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

Meerkats, attack!

Seriously though. While I can understand some complaints about a "holier-than-thou" attitude, how does an INFx doing something he/she feels is a kind/good deed make you feel guilty for not doing the same? Are they trying to coerce you subliminally or something?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    STP

Well I am not being entirely serious here. I greatly admire these traits. I just don't have them. So I feel bad. Yet, I admire the genuine care. So I made this thread. It's the best thing I can do.

When someone asks for advice, I give them advice. However, it's definitely not as shrewd as how other people would give it. I expect the same thing when I (rarely) ask for advice.

Recycle that can, get a few cents. As a matter of fact, collect enough cans and you might get 20 dollars worth. Use that 20 dollars to buy a box of soda/beer. Rinse and repeat.

You save some $$$ that way.

Guilt trip?