• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why I hate INFs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not even that angry IRL, I'm just emo. So I'm not like some ExTJ Ice Queen who goes around barking at people, I can actually be very easy-going and sweet. But when I'm mad, I turn into a Hellraiser, at least verbally. I'm fiery. Passionate. I also tend to be very direct in my speech, even when I'm not angry.

there is nothing about you that suggests you are a 6. I don't see how you're not a 4w3 :D

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not even that angry IRL, I'm just emo. So I'm not like some ExTJ Ice Queen who goes around barking at people, I can actually be very easy-going and sweet. But when I'm mad, I turn into a Hellraiser, at least verbally. I'm fiery. Passionate. I also tend to be very direct in my speech, even when I'm not angry.

See, I tend to be able to take a large amount of verbal abuse. And in the end, I tend to come out just fine. Maybe a few scratches here and there for the moment. (Don't try this with physical abuse though.)

I know I am able to do this, but I also know that not everyone else can. But having to be with the same bitchy person every-single-day is tiring. :yapyapyap:

Scream, yell, clear the air. Just don't be making it your life mission to complain like an ultra-feminist(as an example.)

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Ahahaha!! Jim :D

Shall we all just agree that INF's should just burn in a hellfire somewhere, I mean OBVIOUSLY we have no redeeming qualities. That suggests a burninating to me.

Also, my phone recognises burninating as a word.

Wanted to share.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
See, I tend to be able to take a large amount of verbal abuse. And in the end, I tend to come out just fine. Maybe a few scratches here and there for the moment. (Don't try this with physical abuse though.)

I know I am able to do this, but I also know that not everyone else can. But having to be with the same bitchy person every-single-day is tiring. :yapyapyap:

Scream, yell, clear the air. Just don't be making it your life mission to complain.

I still like SJs and NTJs. There's something lovely about a person who says. "Okay, calm down, here is what you should do."

Or who says, "Marm, isn't your work due? What are you doing Marm? You have fifteen minutes. ARE YOU DONE?"

Sad but true. Plus I just love pushing IxTJ robot buttons, I can think of very little that delights me more.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Scream, yell, clear the air. Just don't be making it your life mission to complain like an ultra-feminist(as an example.)

HAHAHA!

I'm probably an 'ultra feminist' but I don't complain. I critique.

You mean, mean INFX you.

BTW, you're 9w1. I don't think you count in this discussion. You're way too easy going.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
BTW, you're 9w1. I don't think you count in this discussion. You're way too easy going.

Agreed. Ha ha. 9w1 are masters of zen in the face of emo.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HAHAHA!

I'm probably an 'ultra feminist' but I don't complain. I critique.

You mean, mean INFX you.

As long as it isn't a topic that hits me. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP men: :girlfight:
ENTP men::dalek:

I'll take what marm's having :coffee:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Also, my phone recognises burninating as a word.

Your phone watches Homestar Runner? :ohmy:

Also, I think you can find the INFxs described in the OP in the nooks and crannies of Livejournal. Believe me when I say that moping is only one of the many things they do there. :biggrin:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Your phone watches Homestar Runner? :ohmy:

Also, I think you can find the INFxs described in the OP in the nooks and crannies of Livejournal. Believe me when I say that moping is only one of the many things they do there. :biggrin:

My phone's name is totally Trogdor.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
No I just know a couple of INFJ men who are pretentious, self-absorbed, holier than thou asshats.

It's like, "Oh thank you for gracing us with your presence, Jesus Christ."

Well they are 'natural born prophets'! And loooove walls of text, like this:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT. wait, that's not enough text.

A

Anew Leaf

INFX's UNITE!! Throw off your shackles of the ENTP oppressors!!!!111

INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

Lolz. ENTPs are the wusses of the NT world it seems.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference.

Says the water droplet to the ocean.

And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

Hahaha. My INTP dad is the king of separating out recycling. I horrify him with the fact that I don't do any recycling. (I haz no convenient place to do so.)

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

Hahaha! Let me drink your tears.

INFs themselves don't usually always stick to healthy lifestyles and do not take care of themselves, so a responsible person who takes care of what matters in life (like their health) is guilt-tripped. What's up with this?

Ah yes, INF's as a whole are slobs who can't get out of their houses because of the crazy cat piles in their yard. No INF has ever, in the history of the world, been anything other than what this statement proclaims. In contrast, ENTPs are paragons of athletic virtue and healthy eating. They get up at 8 am every day and run 10 miles. They floss their teeth. They drink water like the champions of men!

I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

I predict that someday our sun will turn into a Red Giant, dissolving the orbits of Mercury and Venus, and perhaps even Earth.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is reminding me of....

[YOUTUBE="A_FreDrOFd0"]...[/YOUTUBE]

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I predict that someday our sun will turn into a Red Giant, dissolving the orbits of Mercury and Venus, and perhaps even Earth.

oooOooOOoooOoooOooooo.

/Distracted; Red Giant = SHINY.

I wanna watch when this happens.

Kimchitasi

MBTI Type
N
Enneagram
:dry: This thread has turned into an ass-kiss fest... :delete1:

Gotta agree. I -and most INFs- can be nitpicky in our own way. Though I think sometimes I do it unintentionally.

As for recycling I don't care either way. I think if it was something I considered important I'd do it but I don't force my way onto others. I only do that if I feel they're encroaching on me somehow. For instance, when my roommate is blaring his tv and I'm still asleep I'll bang on the walls. INFJs are more the type to explode with Fe love on you.

Gotta agree. I -and most INFs- can be nitpicky in our own way. Though I think sometimes I do it unintentionally.

As for recycling I don't care either way. I think if it was something I considered important I'd do it but I don't force my way onto others. I only do that if I feel they're encroaching on me somehow. For instance, when my roommate is blaring his tv and I'm still asleep I'll bang on the walls. INFJs are more the type to explode with Fe love on you.

I agree with Kimchi. I rarely feel any inclination to police other people's behaviour. Ever. That said, if you do something I consider objectionable, it's my inalienable right to judge you for it. How you react to said judgment is your problem, not mine.

[/sanctimonious INF]