• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why I hate INFs

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can borrow my knife.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is this why people think we're bat shit crazy? (that and the fact I quite fancy my self a potential revolutionary.)

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dear OP:

I believe your statements to be stereotypical tripe.

Thanks,
BAJ

jixmixfix

Permabanned
INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference. And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

INFs themselves don't usually always stick to healthy lifestyles and do not take care of themselves, so a responsible person who takes care of what matters in life (like their health) is guilt-tripped. What's up with this?

I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

Certain things about INF's are annoying like when they act like they are being victimized when no one is actually trying to hurt them. They tend to lack initiative about being around people, but they are very receptive when people want to be around them. They are more into reading peoples psychology intuitively than actually taking the initiative to see how a person is like. Their strengths are that they are very helpful when you actually need them and that is trait that is hard to come by for other types.

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
*adjusts Halo*
:jesus:

No but seriously OP... I'm not completely sure I know what you're talking about. I certainly never intentionally guilt trip people. I will always try to do what is morally right when a lot of people seem to give up; it takes a lot to wear me down to the point of not caring or cutting corners, but... yeah. I suppose the only occasions I can think of when perhaps people feel guilty is when they get angry with me and I'm cool with it. They're all "you're supposed to be angry at me!" and I'm all "...what? You're having a bad day or something and I'm not about to make it worse. I'll tell you how hurt I was later when you've calmed down."

My eloquent recount there.

Anyway, I recognise OP was somewhat tongue-in-cheek... An INFx would never make such a thread. Look at what you've done! There is so much trolling potential here. Are you a terrible person, OP? I think you might be a terrible person.
:mellow: