• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why I hate INFs

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
No, I love it when people make cute MBTI generalisations and used it to inspire hate.

Dear INTP brethren, your rationality and knowitall ism makes me sick. I hate you.

Cider intead of beer on friday night? :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love INFs because
- they're usually poised and have good manners
- they're artistic and sensual
- they're pure and innocent
- if you do something low class, they usually will be the classier man and just leave.
- they're holier than thou. I actually love this about them, it's so much better than most of the uncivilized monkeys I find myself around with no integrity or depth of character
- they're graceful and pleasant

I don't like INFs because
- they're too damn delicate, I use one ounce of Te and they want to kill themselves
- they're rarely practical about anything
- their views of reality are usually SOO off to the point of ignorance

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- they're too damn delicate, I use one ounce of Te and they want to kill themselves

I wish this wasn't true. But it totally is. Emotionally speaking, it's like I'm a third-degree burn victim. :ohmy:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think this exactly what I should have added to my explanations to Burning Rave. I can be a tiny little barracuda. I need someone sensible enough to shake me off their ankle and pat me on the head, and wind me up and send me in the proper direction, not break down in tears that I left teeth marks on them.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- they're rarely practical about anything
- their views of reality are usually SOO off to the point of ignorance

Unfortunately, I can be quite up in someone's face. Most of the time, I choose not to because, well, I'm not the type to be picking fights when I really don't need to. Or maybe it is one of those "holier-than-thou" attitudes everyone must be speaking of. Or is this because I share something in common with INTJs?

I'm practical to a fault, but that is because I've become accustomed to it. Having to do something like programming can drive someone insane.

Reality is what you make of it.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

*cough cough* INFP Girlfriend? *cough cough*

I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.

Nah, 'cause I'm Enfp dude. E. I'm TOTALLY different from those INFXs :p

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this exactly what I should have added to my explanations to Burning Rave. I can be a tiny little barracuda. I need someone sensible enough to shake me off their ankle and pat me on the head, and wind me up and send me in the proper direction, not break down in tears that I left teeth marks on them.

Maybe that is the reason why I don't like angry womenz.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
- they're holier than thou. I actually love this about them, it's so much better than most of the uncivilized monkeys I find myself around with no integrity or depth of character

Been hanging around the gay bars again, have we? If you don't like 'uncivilized monkeys' I'd avoid the rave scene. :p

HA.

HA.

HA.

If you only knew.

That last INFP woman I dated said she was delicate - both physically AND emotionally. My ENTP friend said, 'WTF that's annoying, you can be 1 but not the other'.

And OMG, she drove me crazy because everything truthful I ever said to her was apparently cruel and selfish and overly demanding and wa wa wa.

I do think though that the 'Te' in ENFPs can come out kinda left field or be overemphasized. But, hey, we're bitching about those damn INFX's here, not ENFPs. Woot woot!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe that is the reason why I don't like angry women.

ISTJ made an interesting observation the other day. "With a steamroller at least you know it couldn't possibly get any worse. It's the quiet ones you have to watch." Something to that effect.

Also, I say dumb shit I don't mean when I'm mad. The better someone understands that about me, and the fact that I'll be totally over it in a day, hours, possibly even minutes, the more they'll understand me.

So yeah...practical, rational, calmer than me...my ESFJ was almost as emo as me, but he was still kind of cynical about bullshit and understood the concept of people saying a lot of meaningless blah blah blah when they're mad, and I was still much more sensitive than him.

I have enough sensitivity for two people, thank you very much.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE

:shock:

Maybe that is the reason why I don't like angry womenz.

Heeeheeeeheee...

Hee...

Sorry Marm, but I have to say in that quote you weren't really "selling yourself". :p

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:shock:

Heeeheeeeheee...

Hee...

Sorry Marm, but I have to say in that quote you weren't really "selling yourself". :p

I was exaggerating my bad points. At least I know what my flaws are. Someone who sees me in the proper perspective isn't freaked out by me at all. Someone who builds me up in their head to be "scary" or "mean" is just going to reinforce that belief with every direct, blunt thing I say.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do think though that the 'Te' in ENFPs can come out kinda left field or be overemphasized. But, hey, we're bitching about those damn INFX's here, not ENFPs. Woot woot!

I'm sorry CzeCze, it has become more than an INFX bitchfest. Somehow male ENFPs became part of this bitchfest too.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was exaggerating my bad points. At least I know what my flaws are. Someone who sees me in the proper perspective isn't freaked out by me at all. Someone who builds me up in their head to be "scary" or "mean" is just going to reinforce that belief with every direct, blunt thing I say.

Actually, I don't see angry women as mean or scary. Maybe some of them are.

My general reaction (whether I say anything or not) becomes somewhere along the lines of one of our forumer's name...

"Whatever."

I tend to just... let those types of people blow over. Because, as you put it, some people deal it better if they can just let it out.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have enough sensitivity for two people, thank you very much.

For real, yo. Me too.

this is FJs, not INFPs

this is also more FJs

I don't believe this is true, based on what I've seen from many (not all) FPs and their values, but according to type theory it is definitely true.

Well I am not being entirely serious here. I greatly admire these traits. I just don't have them. So I feel bad. Yet, I admire the genuine care. So I made this thread. It's the best thing I can do.

They admire the opposite traits in you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, I don't see angry women as mean or scary. Maybe some of them are.

My general reaction (whether I say anything or not) becomes somewhere along the lines of one of our forumer's name...

"Whatever."

I tend to just... let those types of people blow over. Because, as you put it, some people deal it better if they can just let it out.

I'm not even that angry IRL, I'm just emo. So I'm not like some ExTJ Ice Queen who goes around barking at people, I can actually be very easy-going and sweet. But when I'm mad, I turn into a Hellraiser, at least verbally. I'm fiery. Passionate. I also tend to be very direct in my speech, even when I'm not angry.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Marmie is just a cute little kitten who has sharp nails.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I don't care, it limits my freedom to freewheel any problem and they point out that I don't and this makes me cross :(

Hey, I just saved you 5 minutes of typing!