Socionics
    SEE Fi

You can borrow my knife.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Is this why people think we're bat shit crazy? (that and the fact I quite fancy my self a potential revolutionary.)
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear OP:

I believe your statements to be stereotypical tripe.

Thanks,
    BAJ

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus Iacobus View Post
    INFs always make me feel bad about who I am because they are always concerned for people's wellbeing and contributing to the cause of humanity.

I highly resent this because it's never really been proven than when it comes to things like voting and recycling that my part makes a difference. And yet I think this is the type who would always go the extra mile to separate out your aluminum from your glass.

You can't complain about INFs because it makes you look like an insensitive a--hole and people gang up on you, yet INFs get free reign to guilt-trip you about menial things which don't really matter.

INFs themselves don't usually always stick to healthy lifestyles and do not take care of themselves, so a responsible person who takes care of what matters in life (like their health) is guilt-tripped. What's up with this?

I predict you will all gang up on me in this thread.
    Certain things about INF's are annoying like when they act like they are being victimized when no one is actually trying to hurt them. They tend to lack initiative about being around people, but they are very receptive when people want to be around them. They are more into reading peoples psychology intuitively than actually taking the initiative to see how a person is like. Their strengths are that they are very helpful when you actually need them and that is trait that is hard to come by for other types.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEI

*adjusts Halo*

No but seriously OP... I'm not completely sure I know what you're talking about. I certainly never intentionally guilt trip people. I will always try to do what is morally right when a lot of people seem to give up; it takes a lot to wear me down to the point of not caring or cutting corners, but... yeah. I suppose the only occasions I can think of when perhaps people feel guilty is when they get angry with me and I'm cool with it. They're all "you're supposed to be angry at me!" and I'm all "...what? You're having a bad day or something and I'm not about to make it worse. I'll tell you how hurt I was later when you've calmed down."

My eloquent recount there.

Anyway, I recognise OP was somewhat tongue-in-cheek... An INFx would never make such a thread. Look at what you've done! There is so much trolling potential here. Are you a terrible person, OP? I think you might be a terrible person.
    INFJ 9w1.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    If I had a hammer . . .