• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs are...

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
^Call it what you will. I find it hard to remain open when I've applied a label.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
a real-life example of a word association test with an INFJ:

Q: I use my pet hamster to...
INFJ: Dry my dishes.

ahh so cute!

MBTI Type
INFP
INFJs are... a human metaphor.

They don't contemplate their insights, dreams, or reality - they are them.

Virulence

MBTI Type
INFJ
Possessed of the infinite wisdom of the universe with only one lifespan to disseminate and make sense of it all.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Can I just say that if you don't like labels, and the MBTI is beneath your higher moral conscious or something, why do you get on this website? Go somewhere else.

P

Phantonym

Can I just say that if you don't like labels, and the MBTI is beneath your higher moral conscious or something, why do you get on this website? Go somewhere else.

He has a right to feel what he feels and express his opinions on it.

G

Ginkgo

biped-cat_techno-091029.gif

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^oh man... disturbing. ;)

R

Riva

He has a right to feel what he feels and express his opinions on it.

Yes he does as long as he doesn't become a nuisance to the majority of people. but in a forum where the members are MBTI fans, to say it is beneath his consciousness is a nuisance to others. He/she could start a thread about it though. (this thread is totally irrelevant to that discussion.)

P

Phantonym

Yes he does as long as he doesn't become a nuisance to the majority of people. but in a forum where the members are MBTI fans, to say it is beneath his consciousness is a nuisance to others. He/she could start a thread about it though. (this thread is totally irrelevant to that discussion.)

That's the point, he didn't say that. Whether he chooses not to type people in his interactions with them is completely his business.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP

Was this directed at me?
DO you own the server or something? lol

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh good grief, people. The only reason I really started this thread was because I thought of a funny-ish acronym (is it an acronym?). Why does every freaking thread on this forum seem to turn into an argument or a trollfest or something, these days? :(