• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs are...

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Insecure, Neurotic, Freak-like Jewels.

Just had to share.

NiteSite

MBTI Type
INFJ
The motha-fu**in best.....game over, do not pass go, do not collect $200, and there is nothing more to be said on the subject.

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJs that are able to see the potential they can see and grasp are a sight to behold, however.

Pan-en-theist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Dreamers who, upon waking from a dream of a butterfly, wonder if, in reality, the
butterfly is dreaming them. (Chuang Tzu)

Pan-en-theist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Masters and Mistresses of the Metaphor, Detectives Roaming the Rooms
of a Symbolic House, Opening Doors and Windows Until They Find the One Door by
Which They Can Exit the House and See The Whole House in All Its Complexity
and Splendor, Gatekeepers of the Collective Unconscious, Translators of the
Arcane Languages of the Psyche, Most of All and Because of All These,
Compassionate Listeners and Fellow Sufferers.:wubbie:

Pan-en-theist

MBTI Type
INFJ
I wanted to add "see the Whole House in all its Complexity and Splendor" and then leave in order to enter a New House.
Perennial Processors, Grafters of New Models on to the Old, Positive Agnostics vis-a-vis Every Spirituality is Right Just Not
Universal.

Meek

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
Assumptive from only their perceptions of the world. (Irl infjs that I know)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A glint of gold out of the corner of my eye.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
difficult to read

Meek

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
I can read Irl infjs pretty easily by their sighs.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I know 2 self-described** INFJ's. One is a professional musician (male), the other an athletic trainer (female). Both are very intelligent. Both are very fragile underneath. Both are 'opaque' in that I cannot see into them at all. They hold everything very close to their chests.

** I say 'self-described' because I don't type people. I don't find it useful or revelatory in any way. In fact, I find that it obscures too much of a persons true nature to label them in this way. 2 cents.

Meek

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
I know 2 self-described** INFJ's. One is a professional musician (male), the other an athletic trainer (female). Both are very intelligent. Both are very fragile underneath. Both are 'opaque' in that I cannot see into them at all. They hold everything very close to their chests.

** I say 'self-described' because I don't type people. I don't find it useful or revelatory in any way. In fact, I find that it obscures too much of a persons true nature to label them in this way. 2 cents.

You are referring to typism, no?