User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    You call it polite. I call it faking the funk. Haha...I'm just playing Randomnity. I think it's good if we end it civilly. I've gotten lots out of the discussion. Learned one thing for sure: Fe-doms and Fe-aux definitely see their Fe in a fairly different light than I see/experience my Fe as an inferior user.
    I'm a Fe-inferior too, yaknow.
    -end of thread-

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    (And depending on where you are it could be quite dangerous ). How would being positive sound for you? What's going in your head when you are like that?
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by what's in parentheses, but if I'm in a shady location and am distrustful of the vibes/person I'm around, then I'll act accordingly and might be more brusque/assertive.

What's going on in my head? I dunno? That I generally want to treat people well? I don't know that there's anything deeper than that. The opposite would be for me to approach everyone with a scowl, disrespect, condescension, rudeness, what have you. I don't see how that would be a benefit to anyone, nor do I think the other person deserves my being rude and mean to them, so I'm pleasant because I want to treat people well. If I quickly learn they're an asshole or if they're rude to me, I'll be colder or will disengage. Like I said though, I'm not one to strike up conversations with strangers. This is hypothetical chit-chat situations -- my sitting on a bus and someone asks me something, or my interacting with a store clerk, or meeting someone at a party, or what have you.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I think the majority do perceive it as acting fake, while the minority don't.
    So if the majority perceives that jumping off a bridge will land you any wish you want, it must be real.... right? RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Technically, "they" is an acceptable gender-neutral single-person pronoun, I believe. /pedant
    If it keeps being used the way it is being used.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Fe is strawberry lip gloss

Fe is popcorn with real butter

Fe is juicy fruit gum

Fe is sizzle on the steak

Fe is smooth jazz on a hot summer night

Sweet, sweet Fe ..... how I adore thee

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    So if the majority perceives that jumping off a bridge will land you any wish you want, it must be real.... right? RIGHT?

If it keeps being used the way it is being used.
    I don't know give it a try

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Fe is strawberry lip gloss

Fe is popcorn with real butter

Fe is juicy fruit gum

Fe is sizzle on the steak

Fe is smooth jazz on a hot summer night

Sweet, sweet Fe ..... how I adore thee

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
    you're making Fe sound more like crack than anything.:yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_

I don't know give it a try
    Nope, since you're the one who perceives that you are part of the majority, I want you to jump off the bridge first.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Nope, since you're the one who perceives that you are part of the majority, I want you to jump off the bridge first.
    pussyyy....

pussyyy....
    Checkmate. Why didn't you just tell me you were afraid of jumping off the bridge?

Are your hiding behind your "toughness" just to preserve your Ti sense of "integrity."

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

There isn't an unwritten rule but I'm trying to show a different way to look at it. I understand that Fe doms are extroverted in their nature and that social harmony and what not are their most important value. There are positives and negatives to Fe.
    Well, yes, dropping all sense of logic and just saying random words is another way to look at it, but I don't see the value in doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    To clarify, in my initial post I was emphasizing the Manipulative element, because yeah, each and every one of us can try to manipulate in a variety of ways if we choose to - I didn't touch on the 'Fake' element. And.. others have been covering those points pretty well anyway.
    But to call it 'manipulation' kind of misses the point, don't you think? The purpose of Fe isn't to change anything, it's to achieve interpersonal attunement.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp