First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    The notion is nonsense. Isn't Fe doing things for the overall well being of the group? Because when you win I win, and if you go, I go, we go.
    In a sense yea it has to do with the group and how people behave towards each other, as well as what is acceptable. Being polite or rude to one person in a group has consequences for the rest of the group if they take notice. Being especially friendly towards one person sends good vibes out to everyone else, who might follow suit. Fe puts everyone on the same wavelength so communication can be smooth and without misunderstandings, like a well choreographed dance.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    How do you judge what Fe is real and what is fake? or is it all fake? Then what is fake? If I'm feeling especially pissed off one day and I decide not to take it out on the nearest humanoid, does that mean I'm fake? If your external mood does not perfectly match your internal feelings, does that mean you are fake? If you believe in keeping your enemies close, does that make you fake? What if you submit a resume to an employer that mildly exaggerates your talents? I'm just trying to figure out what this whole fake business is about.

Where did this notion of "fake" and "real" when describing a person come from, anyway?

When I smile, it can mean a lot of things, but generally it is to be polite and friendly. Is that fake? Who gets to decide if this is or is not fake?
    If you ask me, fake is when it feels like you're being sold something; in an ideal situation, I would want to inspect the product for what it actually is and not what someone is pandering to me with. Presentation has quite a bit to do with it. Trying to impose upon you, expecting you to have a certain taste without even knowing you and using that advantageously is fake behavior. Trying to sell something through repetition, like nagging or just plain redundancy to wear your emotional barriers down is fake. Helping you in a way that seems born from altruism with ulterior motives is fake. Beating around the bush is fake. Passive aggression is fake.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

In a sense yea it has to do with the group and how people behave towards each other, as well as what is acceptable. Being polite or rude to one person in a group has consequences for the rest of the group if they take notice. Being especially friendly towards one person sends good vibes out to everyone else, who might follow suit. Fe puts everyone on the same wavelength so communication can be smooth and without misunderstandings, like a well choreographed dance.
    attempting to put people on the same wavelength when they don't want to be is manipulation and mindless collectivism. this is why so many FJs are manipulative
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

WWF: Fake. Panders to the crowd. Intentionally makes a spectacle. Glorifies drama.
    UFC: Real. Doesn't pander to a crowd; crowd is drawn to it through personal taste. Spectacle is raw. No holding back. Very little drama, just honest competition.

A window to the soul

I like what I'm hearing. It's contageous, advantageous... Fe is win-win!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    WWF: Fake. Panders to the crowd. Intentionally makes a spectacle. Glorifies drama.
    UFC: Real. Doesn't pander to a crowd; crowd is drawn to it through personal taste. Spectacle is raw. No holding back. Very little drama, just honest competition.
    I agree with this except for the drama part. drama is real if you make it real
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I agree with this except for the drama part. drama is real if you make it real
    True.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    You'd have to ask them.
    If I was in a group of a bunch of myself's, we would probably start to laugh hysterically. Other than that, I can't speak much for them. They might try to kill me to establish themselves as the AUTHENTIC one.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    attempting to put people on the same wavelength when they don't want to be is manipulation and mindless collectivism. this is why so many FJs are manipulative
    Manipulative is such a strong word based on your overtly-generalized statement. I would rather prefer "A need to convince" others in promoting social harmony.

I thought Ne also shares the similar task as Fe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    Manipulative is such a strong word based on your overtly-generalized statement. I would rather prefer "A need to convince" others in promoting social harmony.

I thought Ne also shares the similar task as Fe.
    that's just a nicer way to say manipulation. framing it differently does not make it not manipulation. sugar coated poison is still poison
    Ne and Fe are not alike at all
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!