• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] The Evil INFP Thread

Enygmatic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never read the comics. The only version of that character I've seen was in the cartoon from the 90's and he didn't seem INFP to me at all. Mr. Freeze seemed to resonate more with the INFP description, imo.

The Mad Hatter strikes me as more of an ENTP.

I can see Freeze as INFP.

I personally can't see the Mad Hatter as anything but a feeler. He became the Mad Hatter because he hated himself due to an Fi overload IMO. He cares more about getting the love he wants than keeping his job. I think when he becomes the Mad Hatter he acts more charismatic but I see it as just a mask of what he wishes he were like. At 1:11 , he uses the word lonely which makes him seem more introverted (he may have spent more time alone and getting energy from his thoughts), at 1:53 I think most thinkers would have looked up and realized the rope was going to snap but he got so lost in his temper that he continued (feeler reaction). He has very unhealthy Fi to me as he did this based on his own feelings and pushed everyone else's aside. At least that is how I see him and I'd be interested in hearing why you think he is ENTP.

To me, an ENTP villain would be more like the Riddler.

Crabs

Permabanned
I can see Freeze as INFP.

I personally can't see the Mad Hatter as anything but a feeler. He became the Mad Hatter because he hated himself due to an Fi overload IMO. He cares more about getting the love he wants than keeping his job. I think when he becomes the Mad Hatter he acts more charismatic but I see it as just a mask of what he wishes he were like. At 1:11 , he uses the word lonely which makes him seem more introverted (he may have spent more time alone and getting energy from his thoughts), at 1:53 I think most thinkers would have looked up and realized the rope was going to snap but he got so lost in his temper that he continued (feeler reaction). He has very unhealthy Fi to me as he did this based on his own feelings and pushed everyone else's aside. At least that is how I see him and I'd be interested in hearing why you think he is ENTP.

Typing fictional characters tends to be a futile task anyway. To further complicate the issue, this particular character (according to the Batman Wiki) is described as having many various mental illnesses. Self-loathing certainly isn't exclusive to Feelers; nor is loneliness indicative of Introversion; in fact, introverts may be more comfortable with being alone than extroverts. Though I don't know much about the character, his obsessions seem to be less about the pursuit of love as much as controlling/owning someone. Supposedly, most rapists commit their crimes as a demonstration of power rather than to satisfy a lust or desire to be romantically involved with their victim.

I was just speculating when I mentioned ENTP. He seems more extroverted than introverted to me. I definitely never got an INFP vibe from him. Then again, he's just a cartoon. ;)

Butter

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I am thinking some sort of extremely weepy, self-blaming character who commits crimes in order to gain the approval of someone they value (I.e. parent, love interest, etc.). This character would be a very unhealthy INFP who is so needy for the affection of the said person of value that their actions border on fanatisicm.

But then, that character sounds more like a sidekick villain. Lemme try again.

How about, someone who loves their partner deeply. Only, their partner is abusive. Cheats on her and everything you can think of that makes her miserable. Yet, being the forgiving INFP that she is, blames herself as an excuse for the vile treatment of her lover. But then eventually she snaps. From so much emotional abuse, she has grown numb and rage consumes her. She murders her lover and his mistress and as she stands before the bloody corpses, she realizes what she has done and feels despair at killing the man she loved the most. Guilt consumes her and she ends her life as well.

Will she be considered a villain? Or would she be considered more villain-like if despite being riddled with guilt, she does not kill herself but just drives away, hoping to start a new life.

The characters I described are pretty cliche though. I think there are many characters that fit that. So what do you guys think?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Maybe some of the Criminal Minds serial killers?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was watching Almost Famous for the 100th time and it reminded me of this thread.

tumblr_mwuax0u2Bz1r85ldwo5_250.gif