• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] The Evil INFP Thread

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who are some evil INFPs you've heard about?

I am an evil INFP. My soul is a dark, dank dungeon, slick with the slime of my sins.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Hmmm... Dahlia Hawthorne from the third Ace Attorney game?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I have a restraining order against an INFP, true story.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I believe, perhaps, I'm 47 percent evil, but maybe that is my "INTP" side.

Fortunately, the supreme council of my mind keeps me hidden from everyone so that it's a secret.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Vlad the Impaler may have been an INFP.

Also, is it evil if you righteously enact a rign of terror against all of your enemies whom are morally corrupt (or at least want to)? Cuase if so, I'm totally evil as hell.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Vlad the Impaler may have been an INFP.
INFP is one of the least likely types I could picture bitterly masskilling for fun...this sounds extremely unlikely.
I think Alone, from Saint Seiya Lost Canvas, is an INFP. He was posessed By Hades to become a villain though.
tomas_jefferson-alone1.jpg

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP is one of the least likely types I could picture bitterly masskilling for fun...this sounds extremely unlikely.
I think Alone, from Saint Seiya Lost Canvas, is an INFP. He was posessed By Hades to become a villain though.

Cannot relate to Alone whatsoever. Besides, I like like Shun better than Alone.

Probably why I like Tenma more.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Not neccesarily; an Fi dom could easily partake and enjoy in violent activities if they were to fit in line with that INFP's internal values.

Razvan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9v8
I think we all have a dark side and it depends to all of us to not let it control us. Not saying throw it away somewhere, just not becoming controlled by it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's been a while since I've seen the movie, how about that chick from Heavenly Creatures? The scenario seems plausible for an INFP gone evil.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
who are some evil INFPs you've heard about?

The most crazed and sadistic people in my school were IxFPs.

One would just destroy things, often other people's things, including every urinal in the school the day he left (ISFP). Another dealt drugs, pharmaceutical ones, like a shady doctor, and would often lie about the drugs he gave people because he didn't like them (e.g. gave sex steroids to someone to screw up their sex drive, claiming they would build muscle), and he stabbed a few people at parties (INFP). Another was simply incredibly violent and got in a lot of vicious fights (ISFP), hospitalising many.

A lot of the tamer INFPs just talked about who they would rape, how they would go about killing the school etc. One of them actually set off some explosives in a vague attempt to kill people, but it didn't do much and he only injured himself. The worst the rest did was throw things at teachers, scream in their faces, lock them out of the room, vandalise cars etcetera, with the odd more extreme act thrown in.

I think INFPness gave the viciousness a unique flavour, a kind of esoteric apathy (like they were mentally elsewhere) and a twisted imagination, but there's nothing special about INFPs to stop them from being 'evil' (I assume what I have described fits your definition of evil?).

I make my school sound very nasty, but these guys were the worst of the lot (and I was one of them), and this all happened over several years. Every single one of them is quite nice and mature now. All of them dodged jail time, and did pretty well academically.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The most crazed and sadistic people in my school were IxFPs.

One would just destroy things, often other people's things, including every urinal in the school the day he left (ISFP). Another dealt drugs, pharmaceutical ones, like a shady doctor, and would often lie about the drugs he gave people because he didn't like them (e.g. gave sex steroids to someone to screw up their sex drive, claiming they would build muscle), and he stabbed a few people at parties (INFP). Another was simply incredibly violent and got in a lot of vicious fights (ISFP), hospitalising many.

A lot of the tamer INFPs just talked about who they would rape, how they would go about killing the school etc. One of them actually set off some explosives in a vague attempt to kill people, but it didn't do much and he only injured himself. The worst the rest did was throw things at teachers, scream in their faces, lock them out of the room, vandalise cars etcetera, with the odd more extreme act thrown in.

I think INFPness gave the viciousness a unique flavour, a kind of esoteric apathy (like they were mentally elsewhere) and a twisted imagination, but there's nothing special about INFPs to stop them from being 'evil' (I assume what I have described fits your definition of evil?).

I make my school sound very nasty, but these guys were the worst of the lot (and I was one of them), and this all happened over several years. Every single one of them is quite nice, stable and mature now. All of them dodged jail time, and did pretty well academically.

shhhhhit! you when to school with some sinista niggaz

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
holy shhiiiit. you when to school with some hood ass mutha fuckaz

Well, I wouldn't say my school is as bad as that, but we've had two murders and an attempt of a stabbing of officer/shooting in which the officer had to pull a gun on him and shoot him (when he eventually died later that day) in the past four years. The officer was stabbed twice before he shot him. He's okay now though. In fact, I was actually brought in to him to talk about something personal not to long ago when I was in school. :p Scary stuff.