User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say my school is as bad as that, but we've had two murders and an attempt of a stabbing of officer/shooting in which the officer had to pull a gun on him and shoot him (when he eventually died later that day) in the past four years. The officer was stabbed twice before he shot him. He's okay now though. In fact, I was actually brought in to him to talk about something personal not to long ago when I was in school. :P Scary stuff.
    wat

That sounds worse than my school. No murders, although maybe a few close calls, and no one messed with the police, just ran from them if they were doing something dodgy.

The stabbings weren't deadly, though I guess it wouldn't have taken much to make them deadly. A few nearby schools had deaths due to alcohol, that's about it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    wat

That sounds worse than my school. No murders, although I guess a few close calls at parties, and no one messed with the police, just ran from them if they were doing something dodgy.
    Oh. Well, the guy who had the altercation with the police officer was trying to kill him first so that he could kill the people on his hitlist (which were people that have bullied him in some way, not necessarily physically, though) and then commit suicide. I think he was actually an INFP. Definite Fi user. :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Oh. Well, the guy who had the altercation with the police officer was trying to kill him first so that he could kill the people on his hitlist (which were people that have bullied him in some way, not necessarily physically, though) and then commit suicide. I think he was actually an INFP. Definite Fi user. :P
    So how do you react to the INFPs are "nice/kind" stereotype?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

lol did you guys go to schools filled with 8w7s?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    So how do you react to the INFPs are "nice/kind" stereotype?
    I can see where they're coming from and I don't really care that much about the debate, so it's not like I have anything against them.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    INFP is one of the least likely types I could picture bitterly masskilling for fun...this sounds extremely unlikely.
    I think Alone, from Saint Seiya Lost Canvas, is an INFP. He was posessed By Hades to become a villain though.
    What about someone that, for all intents and purposes was good and true and your stereotypical INFP, and then he was broken. He was broken over and over without end, beyond repair. Like his lover was killed, or his best friend, or his brother...someone of great importance. Their sorrow sours into a deep burning rage, and hatred towards whatever caused their woe. Then they lash out, their empathy becomes apathy, and they are driven by revenge, and their desire for this foe to feel their wrath. Not a mass killing, but a singular intense focus one one or a select few. They kill, steal, and torture their way to fulfill their once warm hearted and loving, but now vindictive and wrathful goals. In a way like what Yoda says about falling to the Dark Side in Star Wars. "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate, leads to suffering."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Most people who commit horrendous crimes like bathing in blood usually cannot control their impulses within the brain. The reason why has to do with a genetic disorder. Anyone can be a crazed person. The only reason why types are usually written according to how they're expected is because they're easier to write. ESTJ's are usually written as the evil bad guys. If you were a clever story teller, I would be interested to see a type that's normally not written as a antagonist such as ENFP's or INFP's.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Maybe some brooding, tragic villains are INFP
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I think we're the least represented intuitive fictional villians along with the INTPs but i'm sure most of the guys that shot up high schools are some form of IxFP type that got hard done by.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Sounds very contradicting
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.