User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

lol, now I understand your comment about assuming I had a larger list of hobbies when we were talking lastnight about hobbies etc I'm pretty much the same, get bored of stuff way too fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

k

here I am out of my self induced coma to say

I like you!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFJ

My best friend is an ENFP and from your description it sounds like you fit the bill. She also tested 80 to 90% on all 4 preferences. FWIW, she is a general practice veterinarian and she loves it. We went through vet school together and while she partied pretty hard at times, she had no trouble applying herself when it was necessary. I think general practice provides enough daily stimulation to keep any ENFP happy. You're always meeting new people, solving medical mysteries, and really contributing to your patients' well-being.

Also, ENFP plus INFJ is a great combination. ENFP's are pretty seductive to us, with their fun-loving nature, boundless energy, and adaptability. And NF with NF usually means there will be a great emotional connection. Good luck, and welcome to the wild, wonderful world of MBTI!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Hi AngryAyrab, welcome

Hi Mikesen, Do you mind sharing what those 'love' writings are please?? Thanks
    A lot of the stuff online is pretty good, like personality pages and the few paragraphs on Keirsey's website, but if you have the book, or if you feel like dropping 15 bucks to learn about yourself, flip to the section in Please Understand Me II entitled relationships. The way it described NF's and what their looking for in relationships is what really sold me on Keirsey's stuff.
    "We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed now in universities, looking uncomfortably to the world we inherit."
    Tom Hayden

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesen View Post
    A lot of the stuff online is pretty good, like personality pages and the few paragraphs on Keirsey's website, but if you have the book, or if you feel like dropping 15 bucks to learn about yourself, flip to the section in Please Understand Me II entitled relationships. The way it described NF's and what their looking for in relationships is what really sold me on Keirsey's stuff.
    Thanks Mike. Will check it out
    Edit: It will be a great idea if maybe you can start a thread on what NFs want from kierseys point of view? Till I or others get that book, it will valuable insight i think. Unless there are stuff online which im not aware of yet.

Well, he's got some cursory stuff on his website Personality Test - Keirsey Temperament Website

If you don't have it by the time I finish my papers on Marx and Tibet I'll just type up the section for you. It's not that long, like maybe two or three pages.
    "We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed now in universities, looking uncomfortably to the world we inherit."
    Tom Hayden

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesen View Post
    Well, he's got some cursory stuff on his website Personality Test - Keirsey Temperament Website

If you don't have it by the time I finish my papers on Marx and Tibet I'll just type up the section for you. It's not that long, like maybe two or three pages.
    Thanks Mikesen!
    Wow Tibet and Marx...sounds exciting. Hope u do well in ur paper. ciao

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Thanks Mikesen!
    Wow Tibet and Marx...sounds exciting. Hope u do well in ur paper. ciao
    Try this if you're interested in relationships:

Amazon.com: Just Your Type: Create the Relationship You've Always Wanted Using the Secrets of Personality Type: Paul D. Tieger,Barbara Barron-Tieger: Books

List every possible combination, complete with pros and cons.

MBTI
    GONE

You know, I think I might check these (and other) titles out during spring break. Go Borders! (And Barnes&Noble) --> The new free libraries!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Try this if you're interested in relationships:

Amazon.com: Just Your Type: Create the Relationship You've Always Wanted Using the Secrets of Personality Type: Paul D. Tieger,Barbara Barron-Tieger: Books

List every possible combination, complete with pros and cons.
    thanks LostInnerSpace