Didn't say I was well developed. Just said I was a junkayyyyyyyy
    Hell yeah, wuz at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    excuse the fuck out of me...
    At your leisure of course.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Anyway, back on track: (hehe Te use bahahaha)

- When Te is working well, it helps us plan and implement the things we want to realize, so it's a palpable function that's easy to see or whatever. I'm probably talking out my ass. I don't know jack shit about functions.

- When I'm under stress, what I assume to be Te either kicks up in high gear and I get really productive or I slam on the breaks. Or both.

Example:

GOOD Te:

- This weekend I had a shitload of shit to do. I got it all done with time to spare. Were I not under that kind of pressure, I would not have been that efficient.

- I develop mechanisms for compensating for lack of Si using Te structures I create and (usually) maintain.

- When something has to be done, I can get things done.

BAD Te:

- I've taken on too many projects and stressing the fuck out. I cancel them point-blank.

- I'm stressed out in my relationship. First, I appeal using Ne, then Fi. That doesn't work? Then I strategize. If that doesn't work, out come the panzer divisions. And if I get pushed too far, I fucking explode like a spewing volcano. <-- That happened more as a kid/young adult, not as much now, thank god.

- I'm stressing out over a test. I ignore all people as unhelpful and design my own route to success, come hell or high water. I reject groups as fundamentally ineffective and rely solely on my own power (mental, physical). Unfortunately for my growth process, it usually works.

- I put my relationship on hold, my life on hold, everything on hold, and focus on work and become a massive work-a-holic akin to most stereotypes of XSTJ types. Funny thing is XSTJs probably don't act like that because they're effective. *I* do though because I'm not.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

no really...the only reason i began discussing it with you is because i wanted to understand more...i heard lil droplets of potentially interesting things...so i was looking closer...but still...nothing i can relate to and if you're not capable of expanding further than i'm afraid this particular enfp will be of no help.
    Think I have made myself enough of a clown for now. Seeing what feculent abysms of the human soul are about to show themselves here any moment, I rather make my leave.

I've said what I wanted to say, I really dont know nothing about enfps. I have a few stereotypes but they are all negative and I dont want to go by them. I am wondering why the difference between an infp which is my gf and an enfp is apparently huge or if this is just a misperception. I am wondering if they perceive the world in causal possibilities as well and by that achieved a certain life experience they can use by now or if they have a problem to tell others about them at all.

Maybe I'll find out one day
    *makes a histrionic leave*

I'll go bug the ISTJs now, they at least dont fight back
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

not trying to fight with you...only meant to point out that further clarification was needed. i couldn't tell if you were just sorta sticking your tongue out at us...or asking a question in hopes of solving a particular conflict you were having or what....that was what i was trying to get at...what is it...what is the problem and what do you need to understand in order to resolve it.

also...enfps and entps aren't that different and neither are infps and enfps...there should be enough similarities i would think to get to a point of understanding if you really wanted to.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I'll go bug the ISTJs now, they at least dont fight back
    ENTP honesty. HOW RARE.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and...i thought entps liked to fight! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Fuck a duck man, you wanna fight? I'll give you a fight!!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Banned

and...i thought entps liked to fight! haha
    INTJs like to fight, ENTPs only like to win.

Fi genuinely cares for the process.
    Ti only cares for the outcome winning.

Let's dance!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oooooh...i did not know that.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

not trying to fight with you...only meant to point out that further clarification was needed. i couldn't tell if you were just sorta sticking your tongue out at us...or asking a question in hopes of solving a particular conflict you were having or what....that was what i was trying to get at...what is it...what is the problem and what do you need to understand in order to resolve it.

also...enfps and entps aren't that different and neither are infps and enfps...there should be enough similarities i would think to get to a point of understanding if you really wanted to.
    I am never sticking my tongue out on people, I've grown to understand with age that there is always a reason why people are like they are and knowing that makes it easier to cope with strong emotions. it's not about controlling them, it's about "I have something better to do". That's almost a religious attitude but dont tell those guys, otherwise they'll come and try to make me one of their sect .

I wanted to start the thread with a small teaser, something to motivate people to reply and then have it go on about different topics developing on the fly. Goal was to get something to know about enfps, but not to insult them. One thing I have learnt, you definitly dont like to riddle over things like a Ti user would, you have more of this badass say what you mean or shutup attitude of NTJs. Next time I'll try to respect that. I thought maybe enfps would like a thread about themselves, cause I always like mthreads about me (ohoh entp honesty again, you may even learn a thing today Jim).

If you want to tell me something more about the ideas made earlier in the posts go on. I really need to stop procrastinating the learning for my exam tomorrow now . So cu l8r
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]