• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's all say mean things about ENFJs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDude

I'm not sure what bad I can say... like as a "rule" or something. I don't view Fe as particularly manipulative or fake.. or even as "conventional morality".. whatever that is. I see it as extraverted feeling. Expressive, more immediately displayed. Someone who probably makes a good host, for one. But not limited to that. I think it could be more immediately open and even theatrical with it's feeling. I kind of think Freddy Mercury might have been ENFJ actually.. in which case, they're awesome.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure what our aggression is good for.

I'm not sure what our sensitivity is good for.

If I eat you, then I have no more of you left.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
When you cook linguine you leave the noodles in the water 30 seconds too long and they come out past al dente!!!!!

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
ENFP: *presents ENFJ with something silly and fun, not meant in any serious way, inviting to come and play as well*

You should try with INFPs. I love playing in this "silly" way.

However, ENFJs always think they're right. They're like "Everyone should be... Nobody shoud do... if everyone would be this way we'll have a better world" or "I did it for you! If you behave like I told you, you'll be the best and you deserve it!" Well, did somebody ask you? I don't want your help, I know what's good for me, ok? But I have to say... after all they're not so bad.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
However, ENFJs always think they're right. They're like "Everyone should be... Nobody shoud do... if everyone would be this way we'll have a better world" or "I did it for you! If you behave like I told you, you'll be the best and you deserve it!"

ENFJ: My way is the best way.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Online shopperholics! (is this mean? ;))

no, it's actually a compliment. online shoppers on average have higher IQs, higher income and save more time than offline shoppers

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Keep your hands off my grill. My. Grill. Just because you have a penis does not automatically make you a competent griller no matter what Bobby Flay told you.
:rofl1: YES. My ENFJ friend is SUCH a control freak about cooking. It doesn't matter whose house he's at -- he's always the one who cooks the right way, and everyone else is wrong.
ENFJ: Overdramatic. Always. Even about how we're not overdramatic.
:overreact:
Feed them alcohol. It's like the call of the wild
:yes: ! And not always in a good way!
ENFJ: My way is the best way.
This is why I totally mistyped an ENFJ friend of mine as being ESTJ, once. She had very pushy Fe.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So apparently whacking someone upside the head is totally ok, when done with love. Damn you ENFJs, damn you to hell!

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ENFJ Teacher I once had: "My opinion is the word of God. In fact, I am God. Have a nice day,sucker, and enjoy failing that paper because your opinions don't square with mine."

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
omg scary! im an ENFP. mum is ENFJ. dad is INTJ LOL

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
omg scary! im an ENFP. mum is ENFJ. dad is INTJ LOL

It makes for a good show ;)

I kinda have an issue with Fe when it goes into mommy-mode. It kinda feels like being a 5-yaer old again:

ENFP: *presents ENFJ with something silly and fun, not meant in any serious way, inviting to come and play as well*
ENFJ: 'Aww, that's a very pretty [insert silly fun thing] *pats head*
ENFP: :wtf: :angry:

:doh:

Edit:

Believe it or not but somehow the Te/ INTJ daddy response actually makes me cringe less:

ENFP: *silly fun thing*
INTJ option 1: *raises eyebrow while desperately trying to keep from grinning*
INTJ option 2: 'Cute. Now go away.' *goes back to playing videogames and conquering the world*'

I still don't get why it doesn't bother me.

I'm also wondering what is going throug the FJ's mind when they do the whole...I guess, placating thing? *curious*

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
one with the other? my father is a nerd who borders on obsessive-compulsive and thinks he's above all the mere mortals in the world and my mum is the only person he respects and allows inside to nurture and comprehend him. my mum is extroverted and easy-going and works as his practical link to life. she is also his mum, practically, and is constantly guiding him, telling him off and trying to make the family unit work as a whole. and i wouldn't know what my mum finds interesting in my father, to be honest. i often see her sad or resigned. the only explanation i've heard so far is that she's "used to him". but to be honest i've never seen a lot of passion in this couple (my dad has sporadic anger attacks and my mum goes into passive aggression) and i regret it, because they didn't exactly give me a good model for my own romantic relationships. oh well :(

anything else you need to know? :)

Off track, but how is the relationship between your parentals?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

"Mean things about ENFJs".... I feel like I'm being too literal.

The only irritation I have is that you don't stay in the cages that I've built for you all... :cry: I just wanna love you FOR-EV-ER!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
one with the other? my father is a nerd who borders on obsessive-compulsive and thinks he's above all the mere mortals in the world and my mum is the only person he respects and allows inside to nurture and comprehend him. my mum is extroverted and easy-going and works as his practical link to life. she is also his mum, practically, and is constantly guiding him, telling him off and trying to make the family unit work as a whole. and i wouldn't know what my mum finds interesting in my father, to be honest. i often see her sad or resigned. the only explanation i've heard so far is that she's "used to him". but to be honest i've never seen a lot of passion in this couple (my dad has sporadic anger attacks and my mum goes into passive aggression) and i regret it, because they didn't exactly give me a good model for my own romantic relationships. oh well :(

anything else you need to know? :)
Bolded is absolutely perfect INTJ-ENFJ interaction lol.
I've been curious of the dynamic as of late, as well as my INTJ who just started going with an ENFJ-lady. I see potential for an interesting understanding of one another's motivations and ability to keep one another in check, but also potential for emotional disconnect. I'd suppose that a good enough foundation between the two parties would allow for tapping in and figuring out for maximum potential.
The passion is also another curiosity. Do you know anything of when their relationship was young and fairly new?
"Mean things about ENFJs".... I feel like I'm being too literal.

The only irritation I have is that you don't stay in the cages that I've built for you all... :cry: I just wanna love you FOR-EV-ER!
:cry: You jerk!

Mm your issue here is not realizing that ENFJ wants you in the cage. We may have sharp claws and pointy teeth, but our opposable thumbs will keep you on lockdown! We are the keepers :tongue:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

:cry: You jerk!

Mm your issue here is not realizing that ENFJ wants you in the cage. We may have sharp claws and pointy teeth, but our opposable thumbs will keep you on lockdown! We are the keepers :tongue:

Better idea! We share the cage :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.