User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Let's all say mean things about ENFJs.

FreneticAlbinoGrasshopper Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

no
    "P-please don't stare at me like that. I get so...terribly shy."

previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I recognized this text was written in the english language, many more I did not understand
    That is understandable
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Senior Member Array anticlimatic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Bullies and drama emperors who choose which people they will suck into their emotional black holes based on cosmically irrelevant surrounding details like which song they first happen to hear after seeing them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

No
    No remorse 'cause I still remember
    The smile when you tore me apart

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Generally bad at taking criticism.

They think they are better strategists than they really are ... not everything is in people.

There is a realistic possbility they will come cross as "sex objects".

Can be manipulaive for justfied and unjutified reasons. (and be good at it)

May be enforcer or creator of pointless/unpractical rules.

Just to name the obvious ones.
    I don't necessarily disagree with the list but what do you mean by "sex objects"?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Overthinking the obvious to avoid confronting the obvious.

Swings between conflict and peacemaker but doesn't know how to balance it. Either settles for authoritative tyrant or delicate flower stem with poisonous roots. Is often insecure about intellectual ability, not realising that intellectual ability is best garnered by NOT overthinking the status of being seen as 'intellectual' (the underground river flows the best/least impeded). Tends to aggressively overcompensate in this area, but loses out on flexibility of thought for certainty of fact (despite the flexibility of what constitutes a fact).

Unless examined by a deliberate effort (often brought on by some 'transformative' experience) will remain rather cloistered to own hypocrisies and controlling methods. Even subtle attempts to mood modulate and the damage this can bring without due consideration. The urge to draw out the picture of the internal vision and push it onto others (ie: the best they can be) regardless of if the subject wants or agrees with this vision of themselves.

Given to histrionics if not tempered by an effort to look at oneself in the individual arena (as opposed to a mere vessel for other's benefit). Can be hedonistic in times of stress, looking towards external, sensory indulgence to quell animosities within.

Needs to push towards areas of weakness after introspective identification, often concerning areas of self-driven confidence as opposed to a confidence derived from being part of a group system.

Learn to accept vulnerabilities in social status, to escape the trappings of 'echos' from others. (These last three are basically the same point I think).

Be wary of assuming too much in other's behaviours, while given to insight, often it is forgotten that differences in cognition strike out at vastly different motivations.

Avoid temptations to snobbery if possible.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lol...do you ever do it coz you don't know what else to say and don't wanna show them that you find their silliness just annoying/stupid? Coz that's how it feels. It feels like you're placating me in order to have your precious harmony, so I'll feel acknowledged and fall in line to be quiet and not have me be hurt over the fact that you a) didn't wanna play b) think it's a stupid game anyways.
    Are you talking about patronizing?

I don't know if I use much Fe or not, but when I say positive things to people, or make an extra effort to say something nice, it tends to be for one of two reasons. Either the person seems sad, down on themselves, and I think they could use a little boost; or it's about efficiency and getting people to calm down or place their attention elsewhere. I do that with competitive people or angry people. I don't want them fixating on me for games, so I tell them they are amazing (and try to be truthful - I'll pick a quality or something that is positive), so they can win and leave me alone. Angry and competitive people create a lot of games, complexity, and a complete mess socially. Those two qualities make people really invested in nonsense and problems, so sometimes compliments can diminish that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    Are you talking about patronizing?

I don't know if I use much Fe or not, but when I say positive things to people, or make an extra effort to say something nice, it tends to be for one of two reasons. Either the person seems sad, down on themselves, and I think they could use a little boost; or it's about efficiency and getting people to calm down or place their attention elsewhere. I do that with competitive people or angry people. I don't want them fixating on me for games, so I tell them they are amazing (and try to be truthful - I'll pick a quality or something that is positive), so they can win and leave me alone. Angry and competitive people create a lot of games, complexity, and a complete mess socially. Those two qualities make people really invested in nonsense and problems, so sometimes compliments can diminish that problem.
    I am. And the bolded is where I take issue. You can always tell me that you're not up for these games, and I'll happily be on my way. Trying to manage me to make it go away is not appreciated because while I understand that the game may not be your cup of tea, it was just an invitation - and I don't appreciate being 'managed' or told I need to calm down when I'm not intending any harm. Meanwhile, there are those that do enjoy those games

But I do understand the reaction. It is one of self-preservation.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I am. And the bolded is where I take issue. You can always tell me that you're not up for these games, and I'll happily be on my way. Trying to manage me to make it go away is not appreciated because while I understand that the game may not be your cup of tea, it was just an invitation. And there are those that do enjoy those games

But I do understand the reaction. It is one of self-preservation.
    Personally I'm up for silly games , but not angry ones . I may not use Fe, so it's hard to know.

Anyway, I threw off this silly game actually, so it's time for toodles...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    Personally I'm up for silly games , but not angry ones . I may not use Fe, so it's hard to know.

Anyway, I threw off this silly game actually, so it's time for toodles...

LOL.

Nice adaptation of 'managing'

Way more ENFP-friendly, I'll grant you that
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast