User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Let's all say mean things about ENFJs.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Two enfj girls sit in the german city Mine. Nothing is really happening and they are bored.
    Says the first enfj: Mine is a mud hole...
    Responds the second enfj: mine too...

Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Meanwhile, with INTJs they'll actually look at you and seriously ponder you. Yes, they may judge you to be a fruitcake, but they'll respect the apparent desire to be a fruitcake and decide for themselves if they want to be part of the fruitcake-experience while letting you know so in no uncertain terms. And when you present them with a non-fruitcake experience, they'll actually judge it separately and won't hold the fruitcake fun against you, or let it taint your credibility - unless you've got an established pattern of being a troll fruitcake
    Bit of a derail, but this describes Taran and I so well. He says I'm a cuckoobird, not a fruitcake, but the rest applies.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga
    Likes Amargith liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

The bellwether of the Fe flock.

dear enfjs,

you're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school, she got a fine for littering.
    All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

We all know ENFJ's are only second best.
    ​Cusp of Rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by FutureInProgress View Post
    Ahhh interesting. I have met a few ENFJ s like that but I don't see it as a negative thing as long as it's not self-destructive. Lol

This thread says: say mean thing about ENFJs. Is my comment correct or not or is this bad is beside the point. I am simply throwing a glove for the sake of it.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    This thread says: say mean thing about ENFJs. Is my comment correct or not or is this bad is beside the point. I am simply throwing a glove for the sake of it.
    The point was I thought the premise was rather neutral ... not mean or negative. if you have hot body, flaunt it! I was just saying that If one ends up hurting others in the process: lying, cheating, being a home wrecker, that's when it would be a negative spin. Hahaha

ENFJs have the potential to be some of the biggest womanizers/maneaters though and could easily string people along...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Well that wasn't reading I cared for.

Lol the Fe I have always feels like it's outside the main 2 feeling orientations.

Maybe it's my Ni and the subjective archetypes I have in my head is how I find my ideal person and whose morals I aspire to. I know it's not my family's even though their technically the only people I associate most of my time with.

I don't always agree with my classmates at my college (either one I been in) there's even no pull to do so.

It's like Fi but isn't.

Yet I feel that some of my morals are influenced by the more immediate environment.

Oh well.

#offtopic #theregoesforeversharinghowuniqueheis
    #enneatype4 #hashtag #longhashtagiknowright
    ​Cusp of Rebirth

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Well that wasn't reading I cared for.

Lol the Fe I have always feels like it's outside the main 2 feeling orientations.

Maybe it's my Ni and the subjective archetypes I have in my head is how I find my ideal person and whose morals I aspire to. I know it's not my family's even though their technically the only people I associate most of my time with.

I don't always agree with my classmates at my college (either one I been in) there's even no pull to do so.

It's like Fi but isn't.

Yet I feel that some of my morals are influenced by the more immediate environment.

Oh well.

#offtopic #theregoesforeversharinghowuniqueheis
    #enneatype4 #hashtag #longhashtagiknowright
    That was beautiful dude. Although Fe can be more ready with surface judgments, I find that Fe users are usually more accepting of people with opposing values and can handle having contradictory views of someone better...because the values aren't so intrinsically intertwined with their identity...aside from close-minded bigot variety of FJs.

not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so

thread locked until everyone calms down a bit
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910