User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Before you go on your killing spree, I could use some help with my bike. It's making this WEIRD noise... and the chain keeps catching... and I just don't understand these things.
    ask bamboo he is much better with bikes than I am, weird noises can be many things the chain probably catches cuz something is wrong with your gears, they might need some tightening.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Yes yes, but before he helps you with that Saturned, I wanted to ask him what types of motorcycles are best for women (if any) and where I might purchase one of those long, metal-ish objects used to pound things... I think they call it a hamurd or something....

=P

lol
    I hope your not trying to inflict any violence especially not with a hamurd. :yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i cannot fucking stand for people to say or imply that my way of being or going about things is wrong. being judged for not doing things the way i'm supposed to. for not staying the fuck out of my business and keep your unwanted, unsolicited advice to yourself.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    ask bamboo he is much better with bikes than I am, weird noises can be many things the chain probably catches cuz something is wrong with your gears, they might need some tightening.
    so long as you are distracted enough to not actually inflict any damage on any aforementioned critters.

earth is saved!!!

the crowd goes wild *hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    so long as you are distracted enough to not actually inflict any damage on any aforementioned critters.

earth is saved!!!

the crowd goes wild *hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

I'll never kill an animal for fur but I sure know how to piss off an idealist off

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Stage 1: NT meets NF. NF is enamoured of NT, falls head over heels. NT is characteristically cautious, but interested. NFs are fun, after all.
    Stage 2: NF appreciates and admires many characteristics of the NT and thus begins to behave more like an NT, perhaps even fooling the NT into thinking s/he is an NT. NT then relaxes, figuring s/he's with a kindred spirit, gets more comfortable with the relationship, starts acting like normal NT self, expecting to be understood.
    Stage 3: NF feels NT cooling off and wonders what s/he is doing wrong. Tries to be more like NT to compensate. This doesn't feel right. NF gets needy and/or begins to consider is her/his duty to draw the NT out of her/his shell, encouraging the NT to express all those feelings buried deep inside. NT doesn't get it.
    Stage 4: NT feels pressure from NFs emotional demands, needs distance to figure things out. (This might be only INTs. I'm not sure.) NF panics, becomes more needy. NT withdraws more...NF needs more...and so on and so on.
    Stage 5: NF suddenly realizes that the reason things aren't working is that the NT is cold and unfeeling or not nurturing or some other horrible thing. Abandons NT without looking back. (This is especially likely with the NFPs.) NT is confused and (sometimes) relieved
    how sad
    but really... seems like normal t/f relationship issues.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    @ OP: Pick on someone vulnerable right in front of me or hurt someone I care about. It's a sure-fire way to make me really angry. I don't really like it about myself, it's almost like I can summon more care on behalf of others than for myself.
    yes me too..cannot stand it! i get super protective.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Question my integrity...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i cannot fucking stand for people to say or imply that my way of being or going about things is wrong. being judged for not doing things the way i'm supposed to. for not staying the fuck out of my business and keep your unwanted, unsolicited advice to yourself.
    yes

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Make them go to law school.

/end thread.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.