User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Wow, ENFJ's are nice.

I have a former roommate, most likely XNTP, who technically owes me months of back rent. But you know, that was years ago.

Haha...bah...

Sparrow, you should only live with other ENFX! :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post

If I had a penny for every EN/SFJ that ends up in this situation.. I coulda sent this guy first class for you =D
    Lol!!! Never again...unless it's for a really good friend <3 that isn't a complete low life and that doesn't have a history of house hopping!

So yea, inconsiderate people can really piss an idealist off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Wow, ENFJ's are nice.

I have a former roommate, most likely XNTP, who technically owes me months of back rent. But you know, that was years ago.

Haha...bah...

Sparrow, you should only live with other ENFX! :P
    Nice? More like dumb, hahaha just kidding . I barely knew the guy- It's a long story lol...lesson learned though.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Banned

Default NT/NF Death Spiral

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I spent 4.5 years with an INTJ trying to be what he wanted (another INTJ), and I am unwilling to do that again.
    Stage 1: NT meets NF. NF is enamoured of NT, falls head over heels. NT is characteristically cautious, but interested. NFs are fun, after all.
    Stage 2: NF appreciates and admires many characteristics of the NT and thus begins to behave more like an NT, perhaps even fooling the NT into thinking s/he is an NT. NT then relaxes, figuring s/he's with a kindred spirit, gets more comfortable with the relationship, starts acting like normal NT self, expecting to be understood.
    Stage 3: NF feels NT cooling off and wonders what s/he is doing wrong. Tries to be more like NT to compensate. This doesn't feel right. NF gets needy and/or begins to consider is her/his duty to draw the NT out of her/his shell, encouraging the NT to express all those feelings buried deep inside. NT doesn't get it.
    Stage 4: NT feels pressure from NFs emotional demands, needs distance to figure things out. (This might be only INTs. I'm not sure.) NF panics, becomes more needy. NT withdraws more...NF needs more...and so on and so on.
    Stage 5: NF suddenly realizes that the reason things aren't working is that the NT is cold and unfeeling or not nurturing or some other horrible thing. Abandons NT without looking back. (This is especially likely with the NFPs.) NT is confused and (sometimes) relieved

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Lol!!! Never again...unless it's for a really good friend <3 that isn't a complete low life and that doesn't have a history of house hopping!

So yea, inconsiderate people can really piss an idealist off lol.

Nice? More like dumb, hahaha just kidding . I barely knew the guy- It's a long story lol...lesson learned though.

I did this when I was in college, and initially he promised me to stay for only one month but ending up being three months.

It didn't end well, of course. And we just ended up cutting ties, unfortunately.

Though the reason why I extended the time of staying with me has largely to do with feeling sorry for him, as he got kicked out by his Dad due to getting his g/f pregnant. *sigh*

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Stage 1: NT meets NF. NF is enamoured of NT, falls head over heels. NT is characteristically cautious, but interested. NFs are fun, after all.
    Stage 2: NF appreciates and admires many characteristics of the NT and thus begins to behave more like an NT, perhaps even fooling the NT into thinking s/he is an NT. NT then relaxes, figuring s/he's with a kindred spirit, gets more comfortable with the relationship, starts acting like normal NT self, expecting to be understood.
    Stage 3: NF feels NT cooling off and wonders what s/he is doing wrong. Tries to be more like NT to compensate. This doesn't feel right. NF gets needy and/or begins to consider is her/his duty to draw the NT out of her/his shell, encouraging the NT to express all those feelings buried deep inside. NT doesn't get it.
    Stage 4: NT feels pressure from NFs emotional demands, needs distance to figure things out. (This might be only INTs. I'm not sure.) NF panics, becomes more needy. NT withdraws more...NF needs more...and so on and so on.
    Stage 5: NF suddenly realizes that the reason things aren't working is that the NT is cold and unfeeling or not nurturing or some other horrible thing. Abandons NT without looking back. (This is especially likely with the NFPs.) NT is confused and (sometimes) relieved
    Or:

Stage 1: NT knows NF is NF since they have been friends for years. NF knows NT is NT.
    Stage 2: NT asks NF out.
    Stage 3: NT and NF have relationship.
    Stage 4: NT informs NF that now they are in a relationship, there are going to be less of these "emotional shenanigans" and that the NF needs to become more detached. NT invents ways to get NF to be more detached. NF tries to comply with NT and initially succeeds.
    Stage 5: NT organizes NF's dresser for her and begins to work on her becoming more organized.
    Stage 6: NF has tried to have no feelings for so long she no longer has feelings for NT. Break-up sequence begins.

Earth is destroyed. 4 horsemen ride off into the sunset.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post

I did this when I was in college, and initially he promised me to stay for only one month but ending up being three months.

It didn't end well, of course. And we just ended up cutting ties, unfortunately.

Though the reason why I extended the time of staying with me has largely to do with feeling sorry for him, as he got kicked out by his Dad due to getting his g/f pregnant. *sigh*
    ^ How NF of us right!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Earth is destroyed. 4 horsemen ride off into the sunset.

The End.
    I like the twist, this is usually where NFs turn up useful and why NFs should not try to be NTs to generate NT 'like' I tend to like people being themselves rather than trying to impress me with 'me-ness' after all, I hear myself all the time; I didn't write the NT/NF death spiral however; you'll have to take that up with Adam.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Stage 6: NF meets XF and goes on to live long, happy, fulfilling life with babies, bunnies, and flowers. NT meets NT but terminates relation over WOW conflict. NT pines away in their cave not understanding how they can take over the world, yet fail at a simple human connection. NT joins mbti forum.

JOKING!!! ofcourse.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Anew Leaf

I like the twist, this is usually where NFs turn up useful and why NFs should not try to be NTs to generate NT 'like' I tend to like people being themselves rather than trying to impress me with 'me-ness' after all, I hear myself all the time; I didn't write the NT/NF death spiral however; you'll have to take that up with Adam.
    haha, no problem. And while I admire NT abilities to be detached and objective, since those are quite admittedly my own weakpoints... I can't wish too hard to be anything other than I am in the end.

Edit: And in defense of myself as an NFP, I will state that not only did I not abandon him without a backward glance, we are still friends.

Banned

Have I pissed any idealists off yet or do I need to start talking about how useless donating to charity is