• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Quick question INFJs

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How many per se would you guys say are stubborn?

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm stubborn, so you have at least one now :D

Lightyear

Not really, unless you are asking me to do something that goes straight against my principles.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty much every INFJ I know is stubborn in some way or another. :laugh: But I am too, so I respect that quality in them.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Add another one to the stubborn pile.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think if you can manage to melt their hearts a little, you can persuade them to do some things.

But when a foot gets put down, trying to move an INFJ is like trying to move the Empire State Building with a push broom.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I used to be one, but these days I think I've bent down a little. Thanks to ENFPs in particular.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
<sarcasm> Me? Stubborn? No way! </sarcasm>

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
what's stubbornness? Is that when everyone else is wrong and won't listen to me? >.>

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJs are even more stubborn than INTJs.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sometimes so stubborn and sometimes so yielding. I want to be flexible and adaptable and considerate. But I want to trust my foresight, judgments, and way of making sense of the world. I don't like to be a know-it-all, yet I also have had problems being assertive. So for me personally its about awareness bringing both attitudes into a healthy conjunction.

janea

MBTI Type
IxFJ
Enneagram
4/5
I have definitely been described as stubborn more times than I care to admit......it's strange though, I've never really thought of "stubborn" as being an INFJ trait....however, when it comes to certain things, yeah....all of the INFJ's I know are down right immovable... it goes way beyond "stubborn"! I guess stubborn in my mind implies "hard to move but still movable...in theory"....whereas the INFJ version of stubborn seems to be permanent and absolutely unwavering, to the point of being unreasonable at times

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This winter, I was having an argument with someone when he must have really hit a nerve. I went outside (it was after midnight, and well below freezing) in my skirt and shortsleeves and refused to come inside until this person apologized for the specific line that upset me. I waited for ninety minutes before he came out and talked to me, but would have waited longer. (Later, he told me that he thought I'd been bluffing and was probably going to a bar someplace rather than toughing it out in the cold.) I wasn't even shivering anymore by the time he pulled me inside, and had to spend a loooong time in a hot bath before I started feeling better. The sad part is, I don't even remember what we were fighting about...so it was probably something pretty trivial. :blush:

So yeah, I'm stubborn to the point of being stupid.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I almost always bend to what the other person wants, unless I am defending one of my children, or I feel an injustice has occured. Then I am extremely stubborn.

The injustice thing is sometimes irrational. I returned a library book once to the college library and they said that I didn't return it and charged me a fee. They said that if I didn't pay the fee, that I wouldn't graduate. But I refused to pay the fee, because I knew that I had returned the book. My mom paid the fee, because she wanted me to graduate. (By the way, I later found the book on the library shelves, so yes, I had returned it.) Still, I realize now that being stubborn over a library fee was definitly not worth losing out on getting my bachelor's degree.