User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Perhaps, but then we ignore them to play video games.
    I even step out of the house.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Who has the right to claim he's unbroken ?

Me!

I used lots of super glue to fix the breaks... It's not pretty but it works.

MBTI
    INFP

Me too!!!

But I used spit to fix it.

No wonder I'm losing parts.
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    INFP

I attract people on the streets asking for stuff. Donations, subscriptions, cigarettes, a couple of bucksh to catch the bush home shir, signatures etc. I thought it was an eye-contact thing, but even when I'm wearing sunglasses and studiously avoiding looking in their direction they'll make a beeline for me in a crowded street. They're probably a bit broken. I do find broken people intriguing, but I'm careful not to get too close because they're high maintenance and rarely interested in being "fixed". Not that I'd know where to start.

Sometimes I find normal, healthy, well-adjusted people more fascinating. I talk to them for hours about their normal, healthy, well-adjusted lives with my skin crawling.

MBTI
    INFP

It's because we're good listeners and it takes a lot to make us judge someone harshly. We see the good, and the humanity, in most people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I attract people on the streets asking for stuff. Donations, subscriptions, cigarettes, a couple of bucksh to catch the bush home shir, signatures etc.
    Signatures?? lol. like your autograph? never gotten that before.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I attract people on the streets asking for stuff. Donations, subscriptions, cigarettes, a couple of bucksh to catch the bush home shir, signatures etc. I thought it was an eye-contact thing, but even when I'm wearing sunglasses and studiously avoiding looking in their direction they'll make a beeline for me in a crowded street. They're probably a bit broken. I do find broken people intriguing, but I'm careful not to get too close because they're high maintenance and rarely interested in being "fixed". Not that I'd know where to start.

Sometimes I find normal, healthy, well-adjusted people more fascinating. I talk to them for hours about their normal, healthy, well-adjusted lives with my skin crawling.
    Damn you Jones, I'm SURE I've read that first bit before. POST RECYCLER!!

No well adjusted lives for you? You INFP, you.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

When reading this thread I always have to think of mass murderers leading a normal life. But sometimes you still wonder who the real psychotics are
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    When reading this thread I always have to think of mass murderers leading a normal life. But sometimes you still wonder who the real psychotics are
    Ha. I feel ya.

Something about labeling people "broken" makes me cringe. A couple NFs I know constantly accuse people of being "broken." Out of curiosity, I checked many of 'em out - almost all of them turned out to be capable, functional people (with the exception of one or maybe two). I really wonder about NF standards of "brokenness," whatever that means - I think most people would agree certain degrees of insecurity and faults are to be expected from everyone. Sometimes one of those NFs would get hold of an otherwise healthy individual in a particularly bad spot, and proceed to label them "angsty," "perpetually depressed," "whiny" etc. Thanks to these NFs - THE worst judges of character I have ever come across IRL - I've learned not to trust what anyone tells me about a person before meeting him/her myself.

Well, that's just my experience. No judgment on NFs as a group, but I do think that I've made (a) valid point(s).
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INFP

Can you imagine a person who functions well intelectually and doesn't handle their emotions well?
    Hot-hearted head