• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Super Heroes.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
You know what? Let's make up our own ENFP superhero!

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oooh. I am quite a big fan of X-men. ENFP? Hmm! Rogue? I can actually see Rogue being more of an ESFJ, though. What about Professor Charles Xavier? I can definitely see atleast Ixfx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Batman: INTJ
Captain America: ESTJ
Superman: ESFJ or ENFJ (I often have trouble telling the difference between these 2)
Spiderman: INFP
Ironman: ENTP
Robin: ENFP?
Kick Ass: INFP
Wolverine: ISTP
Magneto: INTJ
Ice Man: ESFP
Cyclops: ISFJ
Jean Grey: INFJ
Rogue: ISFP

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The girl in my avatar, if she isn't ENFP, I'll eat my hat. Stephie from Meridian comics.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Robin: ENFP?

All depends on what Robin. I'd say that Tim is probably an INFJ for sure. He can be social but is far more to himself than Dick was. He has a private life and seems to withhold a lot of personal torment from others. He feels for the people in his life very deeply (to the point of attempted cloning) and recently Ra's said that Tim has so much potential because of his ability to work very accurately through his lightning fast intuition. Damn, now I realize why I like Tim so much.

I'd say Dick is an ESxJ honestly. A lot more social (for being a member of the bat family), he lives through his senses (with ladies, acrobatics, etc), the T/F function is tricky depending on the writer, and if he wasn't a crime fighter I'd say he was a P, but organization is sort of required of and forced upon him and it's his life 24/7.

Jason is too much of a mess to sort out... Damian is the same, though I'd assume ST for him.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
we're definitely ALL superheroes. And I'm surprised no one has had the brilliant idea to all move into a tree fort together.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm inclined to say that Iceman is an ENFP. And I'm referring to the proper comic book Iceman not the one from the films. (who isn't really Iceman in all honesty :D)

+ patch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know if he's an ENFP, but he's definitely opposite of Captain America and I see this as a perfect excuse to post my favorite hero Deadpool:

ettiquette.jpg

Deadpool is my kind of Superhero. :yes:

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I know I shouldn't find that funny, but I did. As for ENFP heroes, I would think Superman and Wonder Woman are two. Furthermore, I would assume that Xavier is actually an ENTJ, perhaps INTJ due to the intellectual nature of his powers and his constant planning. However, I'll stop there out of respect for the subject matter of this thread. Also, I would agree with Freakazoid as an ENFP, but I don't know if he counts, despite being just plain awesome.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't think anyone's said Kung Fu Panda yet? TOTAL ENFP. trying to create his own ideal destiny for himself, but having a hard time doing it. I love it!

kung_fu_panda.jpg

grasshoppersings

MBTI Type
infj
Jesus is the best superhero ever. I think he is an INFJ because he is intuitive. He can beat all other heros with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back. Forgiveness is his most powerful weapon.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't think Spiderman is an NT; he comes across to me as an NF. My wager is on INFP. As a general rule, I think ENFPs don't bother much with superheroics... so much trouble and responsibility!

Close ones:

Human Torch: ExFP? A little bit too showy and brash to be an N, perhaps.

Catwoman? Possibly xNFP? The costume and the secrecy makes it lean towards INFP

Harley Quinn? I say ENFP!

The Joker? Very hard to type him accurately, sometimes I think he's an INTP sometimes I think ENFP- depends on how you interpret his love of chaos- logical or idealistic? Is he driven internally or externally? I think he could actually be represented either way depending on the writers, but my gut instinct says INTP.

Joker is an ESTP for sure, and the one from the dark knight seems ENTP.