• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Super Heroes.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What about Sailor Moon?

120%.

Eternal_Sailor_Moon_by_BabyBlueBoxers.png

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
There are tons of ENFP superheroes. In Marvel they may have more minor roles but there are still a lot of ENFP superheroes/villains. For example Captain Britain, David Angar, Man-Ape(a villain), Skye/Daisy(aka Quake), and Sue Storm. I mean ENFPs have way bigger roles in anime and manga. Mello(Deathnote and Luffy(One Piece) are ENFPs as well. There are also a lot of ENFP real life heroes as well like Che Guevara(the ENFP of all ENFPs), Lumumba, and Fidel Castro. We have a lot of superheroes.

Last edited:

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There are tons of ENFP superheroes. In Marvel they may have more minor roles but there are still a lot of ENFP superheroes/villains. For example Captain Britain, David Angar, Man-Ape(a villain), Skye/Daisy(aka Quake), and Sue Storm. I mean ENFPs have way bigger roles in anime and manga. Mello(Deathnote and Luffy(One Piece) are ENFPs as well. There are also a lot of ENFP real life heroes as well like Che Guevara(the ENFP of all ENFPs), Lumumba, and Fidel Castro. We have a lot of superheroes.
IMO, Luffy seems more ESFP.

Naruto is also typed as an ENFP.
ESFP for him too I think.

Am not seeing Ne for either of them, perhaps even less so for Luffy. Though both seem pretty Se to me.

And Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Ugh, probably, but also probably one of the most annoying ENFPs to ever exist. Sorry to all the other ENFPs or anyone really who likes him but I personally couldn't stand him at all. Katara was a pretty close second for another annoying character (too motherly), but even she I respected at times.

Toph, Zuko, and Iroh were great though ^_^. Ty Lee and Mai were amusing side characters hah. And Azula a good villain.