User Tag List

First 3456 Last

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I think I'm being a little driven insane by it ATM. I'm fairly stressed though, and very paranoid at the moment, but it seems to me, every time I open my mouth every one thinks I'm speaking a different language. It's almost as if I'm being deliberately misunderstood. Sigh, it must be in the air or some thing. It's enough to take to drink, except I don't wanna go down that rabbit hole.
    Don't mean to be depressing, but right now, I can really relate.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Caffeine, very little sleep, good mood, alcohol and other similar drugs can make you go insane, intuition can be very clever when used well (just as sensing), and can be insane when used for that purpose (just as sensing can). That's how I see it anyway.
    5 3 9

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

It's not something you switch on and off. Wouldn't that be great though!
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I thought some of the craziest and most insane people in the world are ISTPs and they are not intuitve.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I thought some of the craziest and most insane people in the world are ISTPs and they are not intuitve.
    Frank Zappa for instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Frank Zappa for instance.
    Frank Zappa sucks. It's all about Bruce Lee!

Attachment 7874

MBTI
    INFP

Alright, I'm going to make this simple...what's more likely...the whole family is bat shit...or it's just you?

Seriously, from the way you shaped the OP, it seems it's the family...but I get the impression there's more to the story than you're telling us.

You're hear to get support from the community, and simply want us to back up your notion that you're not to blame...and that you're somehow special...

You're not special, and I'm not buying it. I don't know what you did to freak all these people out, but it was something.

My guess? You're much more manipulative than you realize. You've been doing it for so long you simply aren't aware of it any more. The family noticed it, saw how their guy has been changing, and realizes you're the root of the problem.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by unityemissions View Post
    Alright, I'm going to make this simple...what's more likely...the whole family is bat shit...or it's just you?

Seriously, from the way you shaped the OP, it seems it's the family...but I get the impression there's more to the story than you're telling us.

You're hear to get support from the community, and simply want us to back up your notion that you're not to blame...and that you're somehow special...

You're not special, and I'm not buying it. I don't know what you did to freak all these people out, but it was something.

My guess? You're much more manipulative than you realize. You've been doing it for so long you simply aren't aware of it any more. The family noticed it, saw how their guy has been changing, and realizes you're the root of the problem.
    She got banned.... or else she would have chewed you out for saying that.

MBTI
    INFP

Go figure!

no reason to hide

i don't bite . . . to the point that blood gushes out profusely!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by unityemissions View Post

Or whatever she said could be true. For over 20 years, my mom has faced such treatment (and worse) at the hands of her in-laws. My brother, sister and I even witnessed this a few times, but could never say/do anything about it because we were kids - we were never allowed to interfere in adult conversations. Even now, after all these years, our paternal grandparents and aunts are still the same. They still spread all sorts of disgusting lies and rumors against our mom, along with directly abusing her emotionally, and we can never forgive them for it.

Another thing to note is, my mom is in no way manipulative - she's the kindest, most generous and most straightforward person I've ever known, and I love her very much. To me, she's the sun. She raised us triplets mostly on her own (Dad was mostly in the background, though he's now taking an active role in helping us with our college studies).

When I can understand this much (even despite my age and inexperience with relationships as a young adult), how can you not understand what that woman must have gone through with her bf's family?
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/