User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    NFs have a gift with being able to notice patterns in human behavior, and it's important, you just need to learn to discern the difference between seeing patterns and being able to make intuitive leaps, and simply thinking you're "psychic" or something like that.
    Don't be silly, Ms. Dearest - INFJs are the ones who are psychic!

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Don't be silly, Ms. Dearest - INFJs are the ones who are psychic!
    Haha, just about every Infj I've met bases things off of assumptions. Off of their own life and not on others.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Meek View Post
    Haha, just about every Infj I've met bases things off of assumptions. Off of their own life and not on others.
    It was a joke based on INFJ stereotypes.

I should make a bingo card of specific NFs' stereotypes, to be frank. There are many of those.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    2) Your Ne also gives you a great imagination, meaning you have the ability to bullshit your way through things by filling in gaps and tying things together. This is great for writing fiction or doing literary analysis. It's great for creativity.
    Exactly!!! Case in point, I was mostly bullshitting when I said that part about people lying in pools of their own blood. I mean, there was a slight kernel of truth in it, but really far less a percentage than there usually is when I say stuff like that, maybe a 10% kernel compared to the avg 40-70%; the main reason I said it was that for some reason I saw an aesthetic value in saying it, I dunno why. Sometimes intuition can lead to exaggerated expression. You say things in an over-the-top way to sound more impactful. Or you think in an over-the-top way to FEEL more of the intensity. Which (getting back to the original post idea) isn't necessarily bad, since it can help you cut immediately thru the bullshit to the hard truth of things. But if you don't check it you'll come to live in a fantasy world, if not a pleasant one then one of darkness, the way a lot of intellectualish people come to project their own darkness onto the outside world.

For me intuition usually leads to fear & neuroses if I don't channel it right away into creativity, humor especially.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I feel ignored..... *floating the place with Fe glibber*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I have an advantage since I by design give a fuck about people

And advantage means here that I dont have to feel the pain they are causing, since I turned my back on them.

It's no real advantage in this sense, its more an escape
    I sort of know what you mean. People never really offend me, no matter what they do, partly because I always think they're just doing what comes naturally to them & can't help it, but also because-- & this is kinda what you're talking about-- I just feel disconnected from a lot of humanity in a really fundamental way, so whenever something happens that might make me feel bad I just think, "well, that's just humanity"-- like it can't affect me since I'm separate from it somehow, though I know I'm not. That's one thing I need to work on I think since it holds me back from connecting to people.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

me too ...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I never actually did it because I thoughts its uncool, but I think I should buy myself an ipod and listen to music over the day, I think it could help me:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQs_dv4o3Is"].[/YOUTUBE]

We're all insane. It's just degrees.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ya and in this case its even worse, here the higher degrees are the ones who get their chance, but the lowe degrees, they have no chance and they dunno what to do. Its as if you feel good but society tells you you aint. Then you only have two options: go crazy and kill them all or hope for society to think of you you are a genius.

Or and thats the unseen option, take your life into your own hands and spoil all that shit