User Tag List

First 234

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    lol... i had almost this same conversation with a friend of mine a few years ago, except even worse... he was dating a girl and was worried because she wasn't ENOUGH shorter than him. like it was only 2 inches and he wanted at least 4 or something (TWSS).

I told him he was a moron and if these are the kind of problems he is worrying about with someone that seemed to be great for him in every other way, he was destined to be alone and miserable. He ended up breaking up with her, probably because of the height issue.
    (lmao at TWSS.)

Being that I am 5'10" I have encountered that from guys before too. Short (hahah) of chopping my legs down a bit or fusing some spinal disks... I am not sure what they expect me to do about it.

In the end, to each their own.... and that is a good thing!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    (lmao at TWSS.)

Being that I am 5'10" I have encountered that from guys before too. Short (hahah) of chopping my legs down a bit or fusing some spinal disks... I am not sure what they expect me to do about it.

In the end, to each their own.... and that is a good thing!
    My wife and I are both 6 feet tall so you can imagine how well I reacted to his worry that she wasn't shorter enough than him. I wanted to slap him.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    My wife and I are both 6 feet tall so you can imagine how well I reacted to his worry that she wasn't shorter enough than him. I wanted to slap him.
    haha, yes i can! there are so many more important things to consider in someone else as dating potential... why waste time worrying or searching for things like this? life's too short! (ahahaha!)

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I am a tall girl too! (Well, almost 5'8) but growing up I fucken LOVED shoes with heels. All throughout the late 90's early 2000's.. i had nothing short of an accessory orgasm when I came across those equisite, london underground platform sandals. Wearing those easily put me up to 5'11.. so I was usually exact height or taller than my boyfriend, lol. (He hated it btw..) but I always took being tall as a great thing. When I was a kid, my mom told me that you couldn't even make it into supermodel catagories under 5'10. Studies show that people natrually associate leadership with tall people. It's a sign of strength. Plus, whenever we went to crowded clubs.. I could always see over the short masses.. to who I was looking for.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENFP

I have dated a girl that was taller than me before... It was interesting.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have a lot of these issues. I need to tone it down so I'm not seen as an asshole.

I think I need lots of time alone, and if I want some distance, I'll get very irritated at someone.

Also, managing a fish hatchery, well, it's not really something you can be soft all the time. There are 100's of little things. This is a reaction to anything that will kill or harm a fish. Also, there are goals, with hundreds of little details lined up.

For want of a nail, the shoe was lost,
    for want of a shoe, the horse was lost,
    for want of horse, the rider was lost,
    for want of a rider, the battle was lost
    etc.

Nails flying! Shoes dangling!

Meanwhile, the new people we hired work about as well as three-toed sloths. But I can't go off on them, or I'll have to do the stuff they do slooooowwwly.

Oh, wait! Can I rest on some ENFP couches? I have about 15 cluster f**king Catch 22's I want to churn.

I need to go to a spa for a very long time.

Oh...also, I'm 5' 10 3/4" tall, but my driver's license says 5' 11"...in case that's important to you.