User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I enjoy em. Chat film with an so/sp e54 entp.

thinking of you

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    The problem is always that what may appear to you as an offhand-comment, when it was made about me, I try to understand it and weave it into a big net of interpretation. It's a major flaw of this whole Ne apparatus, it never stops, there just no point in space and time the faculty to overinterprete would leave me alone. I am quite sure that I'll end up in the asylum before I become 50.

The other side of the coin is tho, while entps may be increasingly sensitive to any offhand-comment, they are seldom sensitive to their own-offhand comments. Imo that defuses the whole thing a bit and shows that by the end of the day we are all human with similiar issues

P.S.: Throwing coke cans into nature is deeply non-NF
    You could throw a year's worth of empties into nature and I wouldn't even blink. I'm selfish and immature though.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I feel like I should have more to contribute to this thread aside from the whole sex thing, but I don't. You guys are pretty much just cold hard pieces of ass to me.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I guess I enjoy your geek banter too.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    They. Have. No. Indoor. Voices.
    I've not noticed this IME. The ENTPs I know are pretty quietly spoken until you wind them up/get them drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    The problem is always that what may appear to you as an offhand-comment, when it was made about me, I try to understand it and weave it into a big net of interpretation. It's a major flaw of this whole Ne apparatus, it never stops, there just no point in space and time the faculty to overinterprete would leave me alone. I am quite sure that I'll end up in the asylum before I become 50.

The other side of the coin is tho, while entps may be increasingly sensitive to any offhand-comment, they are seldom sensitive to their own-offhand comments. Imo that defuses the whole thing a bit and shows that by the end of the day we are all human with similiar issues

P.S.: Throwing coke cans into nature is deeply non-NF
    Yes, I've noticed that ENTP sensitivity, particularly to criticism. Its rather heart-breaking to see them wilt after an insult - all that resilient, carefree facade just disappears.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i love them
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

We should start a fan club.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Actually that's the one thing that I do disagree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    i'm not loud either.
    I agree with Kasper & strawberries on this. Are we in denial? I don't know. Most of the time, I don't think I talk particularly loud. My voice escalates when I'm arguing.

Haha, well the event that happened that made me think of that is this:

I was over at a friends house and there was a small group of us watching movies. I have three friends who are brothers who are all ENTPs. Another friend who is an INTJ was drinking a bit too much and suddenly goes, "hey! *points at the ENTPs* your last name sounds like hymen!! hahahaah* The 3 ENTPs all started laughing, and the rest of us laughed as well. Then you could literally watch them get sad faced about it... slowly they stopped laughing, and got kinda frowny face/emo... The INTJ started making "I have broken you" jokes, and the ENTPs didn't laugh at all and started getting pouty and sullen. When normally they are pretty easygoing and joking about everything.
    Funny, maybe you bruised their fragile male egos, but more likely they were analyzing the situation and realized what it meant in the grand scheme of things -- the sudden revelation that their last name rhymes with hymen and there's not a dang thing they'd be willing to do about it in the way of changing it. For me, it would boil down to family loyalty.

Name calling directed at me is fine; particularly, from people I don't know/admire, but there are always exceptions (i.e., stress). Name calling directed at others bothers me.

If they get into a paranoid/Fe loop, they can drive you insane with their need for lots of attention and affection.
    Hmmm, not sure what an Fe-paranoid loop is or what that looks like. I'm guessing you're talking about when an ENTP cares about you enough to assess your mental state and tries to get you to talk to them? or maybe it's a goofy manifestation of ENTP boredom. Anyway, attention and affection is good, no?

They have these random, brilliant brains that makes them a joy to talk to but they can also be very flighty which sets off all my alarm bells.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I don't think I'd want one as a partner, although I can see the initial appeal. Definitely entertaining and fun to have as friends though.