• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Can you eat after watching something gross? Gore?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Bah!

Most of you need to work on it. :biggrin:

Went to eat an omelet at the Waffle House, after having cleaned up a 2 day old suicide by shotgun. No appetite suppression. Hungry is hungry.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about eating shit?

I just took one, would like to give shit eating a try? I guarantee you it will fill you up; I eat quite regularly. :wtf:

Bah!

Most of you need to work on it. :biggrin:

Went to eat an omelet at the Waffle House, after having cleaned up a 2 day old suicide by shotgun. No appetite suppression. Hungry is hungry.

You are THE MAN!!!!! :rock:

:solidarity:

-Halla

Meek

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, the suicide thing usually weakens my emotions first- Then comes appetite. Makes me too sad to eat. Fuck, I hate being an Infp.

Meek

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
Wait, let me rephrase this. I hate being a female Infp 4 1 6 with a little touch of influence from my melancholy isfp dad. Eeep!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
not queasy. i grew up around medical stuff. i don't prefer to eat around gore / simulated gore but it doesn't bug me enough that i won't eat if i feel like eating.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I work with blood, piss and poo all day. So no, I'm not easily grossed out....gotta eat some time. I look at medical texts for fun, you know the ones with pictures of worst case scenarios. Only time I get grossed out is if some one I care deeply about is hurt etc ect. Even then I'm detached enough when it comes to witnessing procedures performed on them (if I have to be there). Thank God for INFP outer calm some times.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've noticed that if you keep your eating patterns as close as possible to those of a cat, you can eat no matter what's going on around you, where you are or what you were doing. You just eat a few bites to stay alert, energetic, lean. Keep it quick & light so your cat-like reflexes don't die down.

*'the more you know' rainbow*

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I can eat during just about anything.

Very very few things have made me white as a ghost and sick to my stomach.. Usually, the only reason I wouldn't be able to eat is because my sympathetic nervous system is totally off the charts so there isn't a hunger present at the time. :shrug:

Dissecting animals, dead bodies, blood, and sick infected wounds have never stopped me from eating before though. Real ones, not movie stuff.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watch The Walking Dead and eat fried chicken.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't watch gory stuff. Blood and heavier wounds sicken me waaay too much. I may be hemophobic... I just HATE looking at (real/realistic) blood. Ugh.

I can still eat while I watch/after watching something gross, though.