The internet cured me from that

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmmm, interesting. Chocolate syrup is one of the old techniques for blood also used because it looks like blood on camera.

I just used to prick my fingers and write things in blood, that sort of thing, no major self-abuse. Although once when I was seventeen I got some kind of throat infection that made my gums bleed because my grandfather's stupid wife didn't believe how sick I was until it got that bad (then she finally got me antibiotics)...I don't know if I was delusional from fever or what, but I was really amused to have blood in my mouth, like "oh yay I look like a vampire."

Some people have sensitive stomachs. I'm kind of a picky eater, but I don't know. Maybe we just have different definitions of gross.

Like I hate watching a very young woman kiss a very old man on movies. I want to turn my head I think it's so gross.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

When I was a wee lass, I would flip through my tv and watch surgeries. I distinctly remember eating watermelon during one of these sessions.
    I don't think I'd opt to watch surgeries with delight these days, but I can nom and watch gorey things with absolute ease. It just doesn't tend to faze me.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hmmm... If I am to stare at buffalo wings for about a minute before I eat it, or if I were to eat it and concentrate on how it looks while doing so, I will get nauseous and lose my appetite. I may sometimes not be able to have buffalo wings for a number of months in order for the association to properly fade away. Simply because it's sauce looks similar to blood.
    I suppose the answer would depend how much the food I eat would resemble blood.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Since I'm a biologist, I've seen such tremendous gross things of many types. Yes I can eat during, after, etc.

I spare you elaborations, but I've probably won every gross out contest I've ever been in. Also, I find most horror to be funny.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Depends on the kind of grossness ... Coiling up some spaghettis on my fork after watching a scene with crawly maggots? No thanks.
    Blood and flesh wounds are fine with me, and I don't find them overly gross. It's more the whole rotting / festering sort of stuff. THat's why I can't stand zombie movies- but a lot of horror stuff is so cheap anyway that it's either just hilarious or not shocking at all.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Depends on the kind of grossness ... Coiling up some spaghettis on my fork after watching a scene with crawly maggots? No thanks.
    Blood and flesh wounds are fine with me, and I don't find them overly gross. It's more the whole rotting / festering sort of stuff. THat's why I can't stand zombie movies- but a lot of horror stuff is so cheap anyway that it's either just hilarious or not shocking at all.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

It is impossible to curb my appetite by gore or otherwise unappealing stimulii.

Seriously, I have never had any issue with watching surgeries on Discovery Channel, dissecting frogs in 7th grade biology class, or seeing roadkill when jogging through my neighborhood.
    Yeah, all that stuff is nasty, but I'm not going to get all up in it, and so it is what it is, and so is my appetite, and so long as I live the two concepts shall remain mutually exclusive.

Bon Appetit!

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm with Halla my hunger overcomes all!

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

What about eating shit?