• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Stopping by to say hi

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My dear NFs,

I don't know if you guys remember me or if you know me at all, but I just wanted to say that I'm back on the forum after a very, very busy period. I probably won't be very active, but I'll be around. Sorry if I hadn't replied to your reps and messages. I'll catch up on them now!

A little update for those who know a bit of my story: I'm still with my INFP. I think it's been almost three years now. Our current long-distance situation isn't great, but he came for a visit again last month and it was absolutely amazing! :blush:

Starry

My dear NFs,

I don't know if you guys remember me or if you know me at all, but I just wanted to say that I'm back on the forum after a very, very busy period. I probably won't be very active, but I'll be around. Sorry if I hadn't replied to your reps and messages. I'll catch up on them now!

A little update for those who know a bit of my story: I'm still with my INFP. I think it's been almost three years now. Our current long-distance situation isn't great, but he came for a visit again last month and it was absolutely amazing! :blush:

OMGosh 21%! I am not even awake enough to be posting but I am because I am so happy to see you! (this isn't one of those half-awake/half-asleep dreams is it?). It was weird b/c I was just reading something from you and was wondering were you were. This is great news with regards to your update! So great to hear! Glad you have returned!

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Aww thanks Starry! :hug:

The forums helped me a lot when I was trying to understand Fi. After almost three years, I feel like I'm finally starting to understand it on a deeper level -- perhaps a more emotional level. I seem to have fewer words for it, because it's starting to feel more natural -- the need to define it in great detail is gone. I think the main thing is learning to trust something you don't understand. I trust his Fi now, even when I know I will never fully understand it. It's a good feeling :blush:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I saw your post, I wondered how things were going with your long-distance relationship. I am glad that you two have worked something out! :)

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
It's lovely to see you again! Welcome back!

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks guys! :hug:

When I saw your post, I wondered how things were going with your long-distance relationship. I am glad that you two have worked something out! :)
Trust me it hasn't been easy :laugh:
We still have no happy ending in sight and our future is still uncertain, but I'm trying to be optimistic :blush:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks guys! :hug:

Trust me it hasn't been easy :laugh:
We still have no happy ending in sight and our future is still uncertain, but I'm trying to be optimistic :blush:

:hug:
Listen to your intuition, it will tell you which way to go. :)