• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How can I tell if I'm and INFP or ISFP?

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
I posted a thread in the whats my type section and a couple of people told me that i seem to be Fi dominant. One person suggested ISFP and another suggested INFP. I have read a lot about the cognitive functions, but I still can't tell whether I'm using Se+Ni or Ne+Si. So what can I do to tell the difference?

thanks for reading this. :hi:

A

Anew Leaf

Hi :)

Well, as an INFP myself... I know the biggest difference is how you interact with other people. I usually use my Ne function for 70% of my interactions with others.

Ne is pretty bouncy, random ideas, all over the place, wanting to talk about abstract ideas, wanting to go way out into outer space on things, etc.

The couple ISFPs I have known have seemed far sweeter than me and a bit quieter. :)