• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What kind of vibe do I send out?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
the vibe you send is an sequence of zeros and ones

P

Phantonym

Intensely elusive. Lost but searching. Sad but dealing with it one way or another. Levitating on some level that seems distant from the majority of the population. You're constantly on a path. Destination unknown.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Odd but kind, creative, gentle. So INFP-y ... :D

wolfy

awsm
Odd in a way, kind, searching, looking for answers to relationships, creative. Nice idea for a thread.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Creative and receptive, looking for acceptance or recognition (in a good way), curious.

Overall, quite positive.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thanks. :)

I went to an alternative meditation and I received a message that said to share the knowledge and lead the way. I have become even more odd, I am itching to express the oddness more often.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Intimidating, yet with an eerie air of kindness about you despite that, causing me to both fear and admire you.

My sphincter quivers with both fright and anticipation as I patiently await your next forum contribution.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Very INFx. Very spiritual. Probably INFP who still strongly rejects Te. Kind. Thoughtful. Not very logical.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Not very logical.

You maybe right, I am very intuitive instead.

Today was amusing. INTJ brother makes a fuss about artificial sweetener not being sugar, that its harmless. I disagreed, he wanted to make a point since he knew friends who are diabetic. Notwithstanding artificial sweeteners are exitotoxins, he went on a diatribe about how more intelligent and wise he is. The escalation of energy as INTJ father dropped into the convo was incredibly funny.

INTJ density is astonishing, while I mentioned about mirrors and meditation. He simply had no intention of letting it go, and the conversation turned into a Seinfeld episode about nothing. He stormed out of the house upset, as did dad. While I said meditate, calm the mind and clear your noses. You know your simply in left brain thinking mode rather than whole mode, black and white, when you still your mind and remove the mind clutter over dramatization and expressing in a tone that is intended to escalate tension will change towards releasing instead of resistance on all areas in all energies. And so it is.

I don't know, personally I am logical, I may have a tendency to eccentricity and balancing out extremes while engaging in mischief in thought form. And have come to realise that dimensional experiences are limited in perception and judgments of behaviour and actions towards that which is in place as an artifact necessitated in facilitating inner learning as reflections to thy personal essential self.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Intimidating, yet with an eerie air of kindness about you despite that, causing me to both fear and admire you.

My sphincter quivers with both fright and anticipation as I patiently await your next forum contribution.

Do I even ask, how so?

I don't know how to respond to this eerie air of kindness and that word, reminded me of pincers with a scorpions touch albeit it is not, almost petrifying with delight at the strange connotation of words. As long as you release, releasing fear is admirable especially when its flushed. That way your whole body is thankful and then your metabolism reflects this with the energy that returns from that deep flush that goes with.

I would have to say I was myself as deadly as a scorpion once, toxicity oozed out my pours like dandruff from my scalp. This addendum rectified it was indeed. I changed the whole nature of thought form and perception. For it was limiting my awareness of events that were forming. Like an extended version of ping pong, the ball seemed to bounce from wall to wall without landing anywhere whatsoever. And then it went in blocks, almost carcinogenic caustic. Thankfully I became well read in manner of topics and my hobby of wanting a virtual library since my plans for filling my backyard with books was unpractical unless I laboured and made a cellar underground extension which I was disinclined to own enough resources to do. And hence my not so considerable considerable virtual library that forms double digit gigabyte storage capacity expanded.

But Then I was most fortunate that the internet provides a wealth of knowledge at my perusal. Unfortunately I became a bit ADD. And have decided symbols are far more potent and lasting than words, circumventing this shortfall in expression was appropriate until such a time my speak sense changed its modus operandi back to a more formative natural expressive artifact such as it may be.

Thanks for your words.

Aww but I'm not that intimidating, its a front. :yes:

The_World_As_Will

You maybe right, I am very intuitive instead.

I'd actually disagree with Marmie, I think you can be very logical, although it isn't going to manifest itself as Te-esque purely focusing on the externality of a object, or if you can measure it, or if it (whatever 'it' is) works in a linear fashion, moving from point A to B, rather, it's an emotive logic that Fi doms have, it's rather interesting actually, just as Ti focuses on these internal principles that are based on sequences and internal judgements, I think the same is true for you but these internal judgements are based on your subjective feelings. But again, people are going to interpet you differently.

I personally see you as VERY curious, and willing to explore the depths, as well as really empathetic but just guarded, but it's all good :) and don't worry about being odd, Oddness is a good thing, eccentricity (when healthy) is a good thing, and besides, it's who you are, you should embrace it. Great thread by the way, I really love the concept, I always wanted to create one of these threads but never had the guts to do it, and without thread hi-jacking, I'd like to know vibes about myself as well (though perhaps through a rep comment, as to not hi-jack Savage's thread here).

hmm hope I made sense here Savage :p

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Whimsical, gentle, kind hearted. Your a cool dude, I would hang with ya ;).

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh Synapse i think you are fantastic. I love the way you go on complete journey's within a single post. I think you are kind, sensitive, caring, quirky, fun, tangential and highly intelligent.
And i agree with my good woman above, i'd definately hang out with you.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Not a serial killer.

There was this mass serial decimation of an ant population, would that count, it was a clean up operation. The ants were minding there own business, I was minding my own business. They made an energy pathway across my living room carpet lifting edibles of many an assortment from the kitchen. They in particular seemed to gravitate towards the vegetables, like carrots and lettuce leafs, which surprised me at first.

Maybe their craftiness was meant to avoid my gaze at the amount of chips and cookie crumbs that were being carried towards the door. I let them be for a month, the pest control was expired. It was cool, they carried away some of the moths and other things. At first it was out of curiosity, they did not deviate to everywhere in the room but remained centralised along their route, as I dropped clothes haphazardly in their direction they seemed to go around it, not particularly interested in munching on them.

The kitchen however was a prominent feature. As I lifted the garbage and threw it away, a mass teleportation of ants into the bin their population went with. But lo and behold they were none discouraged as they started to fan out into the bathroom. Their savvy antennae quickly proceeded to munch on the invisible sink fungus, erh maybe it was the fruity smell of the soap.

But anyway. I had to clean the place up so I would have my refund for I was renting and sadly I took out the fly spray and oh the carnage, littered bodies everywhere. I was amazed at their resilience as I cleaned the mess up. And relieved none explored the contents of my computer, as the fan blades spun around invitingly.

They promptly did not return from the same direction. Next week they couldn't resist the soap smell of the bathroom and there they were either sacrificing their own to get back at me or drinking the water near the drain as they milled around it.

And yeah random. Thanks for reminding me.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
kind of serious, a bit odd, creative, universe-conscious, highly introspective, gentle, kind.