• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Video examples of NFs

Omission1234

Lmao!! Sometimes I wish I was an ENFP so I could do stuff like this with an actual audience. I get told by people who know me very well (and get my extreme Ne silly mode) that they want me to do standup comedy... And I'm like, "you mean in front of people!?!?".

haha ive been told this before too but i couldnt keep it up for a camera or audience hahaha which is why i love this video and people like her haha :D
- this is something my brother would do hhaha

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
(I LOVE Pan's Labyrinth!!)

This chick is very ENFP to meh:

This is kinda how I act with friends... except I am not drunk.... and I am not an "E"....

y'know... actually... she looks really awesome and funny and i would love to hang out with her, but i find the video kind of boring. i watched the other one too, same thing.

:shrug:

Saturned said:
Lmao!! Sometimes I wish I was an ENFP so I could do stuff like this with an actual audience. I get told by people who know me very well (and get my extreme Ne silly mode) that they want me to do standup comedy... And I'm like, "you mean in front of people!?!?".

:laugh: i'm not sure being an E makes you any better at that. i can get on a funny roll sometimes but i'm not always super excited about talking in front of people. it takes a few minutes for me to get over being nervous and to engage them. you actually might find being a standup comic as an I easier, because standup is mostly you talking, and not a dialogue... whenever i speak publicly i really like to get the audience engaged, otherwise i sort of lose track of what's going on and go off on tangents.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A very, very sad ENFP =( But this shit cracks me up, ever time!

"Peter you SUCK! Peter you SUCK! Peter you don't do ANYTHING OF VALUE!!!"

Is it sick that I laugh at this? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB_1t-Vn6Vs

YES YES YES OMG HE IS AN ENFP I LOVE THAT FUCKING SCENE. The first time I saw that movie I posted that video from You Tube on my My Space profile because I thought it was so hilarious.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:rofl1:

i guess maybe it would be sad if i saw it in context but it's hilarious.

No, it's also funny in context.

It's like that Adam Sandler version of "Love Stinks" in The Wedding Singer . :laugh:

KDude

Not sure if she's ISFP or INFP, but she had beautiful things to say.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaRam7n_1mI]/[/youtube]

A

Anew Leaf

@sky: i'm not sure being an E makes you any better at that. i can get on a funny roll sometimes but i'm not always super excited about talking in front of people. it takes a few minutes for me to get over being nervous and to engage them. you actually might find being a standup comic as an I easier, because standup is mostly you talking, and not a dialogue... whenever i speak publicly i really like to get the audience engaged, otherwise i sort of lose track of what's going on and go off on tangents.

Interesting point! I am just very shy. (Which most of my friends find hilarious when I say that, but is the truth... I am just more adept at hiding it now... Although I can still blush at the drop of a hat.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure if she's ISFP or INFP, but she had beautiful things to say.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaRam7n_1mI]/[/youtube]

I think she's INFJ. Ni vision + Fe caring, nurturing and primary focus on humanitarianism. wanting to "contribute to a whole chain of events" sounds very INFJ to me. her interests also more collective (not necessarily collectivist, but collective)

KDude

Most NFs are humanitarian in one way or another.. even the despondent or misguided ones. Personally, I'd like to drop my humanity temporarily and put my foot up the ass of any that aren't.

The other points are worth considering though. :thinking:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most NFs are humanitarian in one way or another.. even the despondent or misguided ones. Personally, I'd like to drop my humanity temporarily and put my foot up the ass of any that aren't.

The other points are worth considering though. :thinking:

they are, but the way she was humanitarian seemed more INFJ to me. NFJ humanitarianism seems to have a sadder, more altruistic vibe (there is a lot of feeling the pain of the victims involved) while NFP humanitariansism seems more passionate "this is wrong and I'm going to put a stop to it" of course, not all INFP humanitarians are fiery joan of arc types. most of those I'm finding out are actually ENFP (or even INTJ) because it's Fi/Te

KDude

they are, but the way she was humanitarian seemed more INFJ to me. NFJ humanitarianism seems to have a sadder, more altruistic vibe (there is a lot of feeling the pain of the victims involved) while NFP humanitariansism seems more passionate "this is wrong and I'm going to put a stop to it" of course, not all INFP humanitarians are fiery joan of arc types. most of those I'm finding out are actually ENFP (or even INTJ) because it's Fi/Te

I see what you're saying about INFJ patterns..

As for the other points about passion, I really doubt INTJs could be mistaken for INFP. They are "Fe PoLR", as some would attest themselves. Not they're incapable of being passionate for a cause, but it's often more insular, and wouldn't be verbalized in the same way. And their first course in extroverting views still comes out Te, passionate in their critique and confident enough to command, I guess, but often at the expense of a more people-oriented approach (I mean, it's not "fiery" in that way). Hallmarks of Te passion: "Because I say so". "Snap the fuck out of it and look at reality". ;)

j/k... kind of.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Honestly I think Audrey Hepburn is INFJ...she seems so reserved and lady-like.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see what you're saying about INFJ patterns..

As for the other points about passion, I really doubt INTJs could be mistaken for INFP. They are "Fe PoLR", as some would attest themselves. Not they're incapable of being passionate for a cause, but it's often more insular, and wouldn't be verbalized in the same way. And their first course in extroverting views still comes out Te, passionate in their critique and confident enough to command, I guess, but often at the expense of a more people-oriented approach (I mean, it's not "fiery" in that way). Hallmarks of Te passion: "Because I say so". "Snap the fuck out of it and look at reality". ;)

j/k... kind of.

INTJs with strong Fi can be VERY idealistically fiery. fictional examples of this include Gandalf and, on the more extreme end, Lelouch from Code Geass (he has the Fi of an INFP though, that's not normal lol). a good real life example is Ayn Rand.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
needless to say, ENFPs with strong Te are even more fiery than that. we'll go Jules Winfield on yo ass! :cool:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
INTJs with strong Fi can be VERY idealistically fiery. fictional examples of this include Gandalf and, on the more extreme end, Lelouch from Code Geass (he has the Fi of an INFP though, that's not normal lol). a good real life example is Ayn Rand.

Yeah, especially since quite a few INFPs are not as "nicey-nice" as they're usually made out to be... I could see Elphaba from Wicked, for example, as either one.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Interesting...I relate more to your NFJ description. I'd say ENFXs are more overtly passionate, and INFXs are more reserved & quiet about it. I think it's more of an I/E difference.

Audrey Hepburn to me is a prototypical INFP. I don't see her demeanor as very warm....she's actually quite aloof, and she focuses more on expressing her ideas than her feelings (extroverting iNtuition, not feeling).

I know an older INFP woman who comes off that elegant & gracious also. It's a mature Fi with a balance of Ne, but still a clear introvert (as opposed to the nearly ambivert, older iNFPs).

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting...I relate more to your NFJ description. I'd say ENFXs are more overtly passionate, and INFXs are more reserved & quiet about it. I think it's more of an I/E difference.

Audrey Hepburn to me is a prototypical INFP. I don't see her demeanor as very warm....she's actually quite aloof, and she focuses more on expressing her ideas than her feelings (extroverting iNtuition, not feeling).

I know an older INFP woman who comes off that elegant & gracious also. It's a mature Fi with a balance of Ne, but still a clear introvert (as opposed to the nearly ambivert, older iNFPs).
Exactly. I was thinking the same things :yes:.

Stop trying to steal Audrey from us, people! :mad:

;)

KDude

needless to say, ENFPs with strong Te are even more fiery than that. we'll go Jules Winfield on yo ass! :cool:

That may be the case, but that's not a good example of ENFP either. I think you're projecting. He's blatantly Se-Ni. And no, not Se because he has a gun and likes Big Kahuna burgers. It's more the Ni that stands out (and Se just goes hand in hand with Ni). All of his intuitiveness is hung up on prognostication and confidence in one possibility/vision for himself.

And don't argue with me! I know you will. :cheese:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Exactly. I was thinking the same things :yes:.

Stop trying to steal Audrey from us, people! :mad:

;)

I'm not trying to steal anyone (I am an NFP myself), but I see more Fe and Ni in her than Fi and Ne.