User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 53

  1. #41
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That may be the case, but that's not a good example of ENFP either. I think you're projecting. He's blatantly Se-Ni. And no, not Se because he has a gun and likes Big Kahuna burgers. It's more the Ni that stands out (and Se just goes hand in hand with Ni). All of his intuitiveness is hung up on prognostication and confidence in one possibility/vision for himself.

    And don't argue with me! I know you will.
    what type do you think Jules is? ENTJ?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #42
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    what type do you think Jules is? ENTJ?
    I think he's Fe.. just screwed up. Not sure if ENFJ or ESTP though.. As hard as he is, he kind of invites camraderie in all his speech. ""SHHEEIT Negro. That's all you had to say." Winston Wolf is ENTJ or ESTJ.. look how he cuts to the chase in everything, and doesn't have time for the social element. "Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick."

  3. #43
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think he's Fe.. just screwed up. Not sure if ENFJ or ESTP though.. As hard as he is, he kind of invites camraderie in all his speech. ""SHHEEIT Negro. That's all you had to say." Winston Wolf is ENTJ or ESTJ.. look how he cuts to the chase in everything, and doesn't have time for the social element. "Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick."
    if he's one of those 2, ENFJ. he's way too visionary, spiritual and fiery. there's no way he's an ESTP.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #44
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That may be the case, but that's not a good example of ENFP either. I think you're projecting. He's blatantly Se-Ni. And no, not Se because he has a gun and likes Big Kahuna burgers. It's more the Ni that stands out (and Se just goes hand in hand with Ni). All of his intuitiveness is hung up on prognostication and confidence in one possibility/vision for himself.

    And don't argue with me! I know you will.
    I thought being like Jules Winfield was normal for ENFPs (and a few other types). doesn't everyone get passionate and confident like that sometimes?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #45
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    documentary of super awesome ENFP photographer











    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #46
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I thought being like Jules Winfield was normal for ENFPs (and a few other types). doesn't everyone get passionate and confident like that sometimes?
    Sure, I would think! Type is a just a general pattern or "compass", imo.. we all do a little of everything. I just think he fits a different type of pattern (as far as the character is written).

  7. #47
    Senior Member guesswho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Winona Ryder in Girl Interrupted. INFP.


  8. #48
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    ^Nice choice. I had gotten out of rehab around the time that film came out.. I identified with some of it. Unfortunately I didn't have a cool psychotic friend to help break me out.

  9. #49
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Some possible INFP musicians

    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQzLtOh3so]Jeff Buckley[/youtube]
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPbDMYfrqhk]Fiona Apple[/youtube]

    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ckbxwh7iRE]Chris Cornell[/youtube]
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fVhqvVjUCo]Sinead O'Connor[/youtube]


    Chris could be ISFP. So sue me. I think his lyrics are too detached and critical for a Se type personally. Listen to Day I Tried to Live, for example.
    Chris could ber INFJ as well, all I know is he's def an I

  10. #50
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Yeah, he's kind of hard to nail down, other than introversion. I used those examples above in a way to illustrate stronger introversion in Cornell/O'Connor. While Fiona Apple and Buckley are a little more expressive. I could be wrong and they're all different types too.. Heh.

Similar Threads

  1. example of Confirmation Bias (VIDEO)
    By Mal12345 in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:09 PM
  2. [Enne] Video examples of enneatypes
    By Elfboy in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. [Inst] Video Examples of Instinct Variants
    By Elfboy in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 05:31 PM
  4. [NF] Example of NF 8s?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 08:59 PM
  5. Video Examples of Type Contrasts
    By Jonny in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO