• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Video examples of NFs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That may be the case, but that's not a good example of ENFP either. I think you're projecting. He's blatantly Se-Ni. And no, not Se because he has a gun and likes Big Kahuna burgers. It's more the Ni that stands out (and Se just goes hand in hand with Ni). All of his intuitiveness is hung up on prognostication and confidence in one possibility/vision for himself.

And don't argue with me! I know you will. :cheese:

what type do you think Jules is? ENTJ?

KDude

what type do you think Jules is? ENTJ?

I think he's Fe.. just screwed up. Not sure if ENFJ or ESTP though.. As hard as he is, he kind of invites camraderie in all his speech. ""SHHEEIT Negro. That's all you had to say." Winston Wolf is ENTJ or ESTJ.. look how he cuts to the chase in everything, and doesn't have time for the social element. "Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick."

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's Fe.. just screwed up. Not sure if ENFJ or ESTP though.. As hard as he is, he kind of invites camraderie in all his speech. ""SHHEEIT Negro. That's all you had to say." Winston Wolf is ENTJ or ESTJ.. look how he cuts to the chase in everything, and doesn't have time for the social element. "Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick."

if he's one of those 2, ENFJ. he's way too visionary, spiritual and fiery. there's no way he's an ESTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That may be the case, but that's not a good example of ENFP either. I think you're projecting. He's blatantly Se-Ni. And no, not Se because he has a gun and likes Big Kahuna burgers. It's more the Ni that stands out (and Se just goes hand in hand with Ni). All of his intuitiveness is hung up on prognostication and confidence in one possibility/vision for himself.

And don't argue with me! I know you will. :cheese:

I thought being like Jules Winfield was normal for ENFPs (and a few other types). doesn't everyone get passionate and confident like that sometimes?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
documentary of super awesome ENFP photographer

KDude

I thought being like Jules Winfield was normal for ENFPs (and a few other types). doesn't everyone get passionate and confident like that sometimes?

Sure, I would think! Type is a just a general pattern or "compass", imo.. we all do a little of everything. I just think he fits a different type of pattern (as far as the character is written).

KDude

^Nice choice. I had gotten out of rehab around the time that film came out.. I identified with some of it. Unfortunately I didn't have a cool psychotic friend to help break me out.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Some possible INFP musicians

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQzLtOh3so]Jeff Buckley[/youtube]
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPbDMYfrqhk]Fiona Apple[/youtube]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ckbxwh7iRE]Chris Cornell[/youtube]
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fVhqvVjUCo]Sinead O'Connor[/youtube]

Chris could be ISFP. So sue me. I think his lyrics are too detached and critical for a Se type personally. Listen to Day I Tried to Live, for example.

Chris could ber INFJ as well, all I know is he's def an I

KDude

Yeah, he's kind of hard to nail down, other than introversion. I used those examples above in a way to illustrate stronger introversion in Cornell/O'Connor. While Fiona Apple and Buckley are a little more expressive. I could be wrong and they're all different types too.. Heh.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, he's kind of hard to nail down, other than introversion. I used those examples above in a way to illustrate stronger introversion in Cornell/O'Connor. While Fiona Apple and Buckley are a little more expressive. I could be wrong and they're all different types too.. Heh.

I can nail down N and F, but I don't know about P or J. surely I'm not the only ENFP who strongly relates to him

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not trying to steal anyone (I am an NFP myself), but I see more Fe and Ni in her than Fi and Ne.

no wayyyy. she has that innocent, INFP sweetness. she isn't reserved in an INFJ way, she's reserved in an INFP way. there's always been something so melancholic and dreamy yet determined about her. so much INFP elegance.