Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Most NFs are humanitarian in one way or another.. even the despondent or misguided ones. Personally, I'd like to drop my humanity temporarily and put my foot up the ass of any that aren't.

The other points are worth considering though.
    they are, but the way she was humanitarian seemed more INFJ to me. NFJ humanitarianism seems to have a sadder, more altruistic vibe (there is a lot of feeling the pain of the victims involved) while NFP humanitariansism seems more passionate "this is wrong and I'm going to put a stop to it" of course, not all INFP humanitarians are fiery joan of arc types. most of those I'm finding out are actually ENFP (or even INTJ) because it's Fi/Te
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    they are, but the way she was humanitarian seemed more INFJ to me. NFJ humanitarianism seems to have a sadder, more altruistic vibe (there is a lot of feeling the pain of the victims involved) while NFP humanitariansism seems more passionate "this is wrong and I'm going to put a stop to it" of course, not all INFP humanitarians are fiery joan of arc types. most of those I'm finding out are actually ENFP (or even INTJ) because it's Fi/Te
    I see what you're saying about INFJ patterns..

As for the other points about passion, I really doubt INTJs could be mistaken for INFP. They are "Fe PoLR", as some would attest themselves. Not they're incapable of being passionate for a cause, but it's often more insular, and wouldn't be verbalized in the same way. And their first course in extroverting views still comes out Te, passionate in their critique and confident enough to command, I guess, but often at the expense of a more people-oriented approach (I mean, it's not "fiery" in that way). Hallmarks of Te passion: "Because I say so". "Snap the fuck out of it and look at reality".

j/k... kind of.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Honestly I think Audrey Hepburn is INFJ...she seems so reserved and lady-like.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I see what you're saying about INFJ patterns..

As for the other points about passion, I really doubt INTJs could be mistaken for INFP. They are "Fe PoLR", as some would attest themselves. Not they're incapable of being passionate for a cause, but it's often more insular, and wouldn't be verbalized in the same way. And their first course in extroverting views still comes out Te, passionate in their critique and confident enough to command, I guess, but often at the expense of a more people-oriented approach (I mean, it's not "fiery" in that way). Hallmarks of Te passion: "Because I say so". "Snap the fuck out of it and look at reality".

j/k... kind of.
    INTJs with strong Fi can be VERY idealistically fiery. fictional examples of this include Gandalf and, on the more extreme end, Lelouch from Code Geass (he has the Fi of an INFP though, that's not normal lol). a good real life example is Ayn Rand.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

needless to say, ENFPs with strong Te are even more fiery than that. we'll go Jules Winfield on yo ass!
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    IsFJ

INTJs with strong Fi can be VERY idealistically fiery. fictional examples of this include Gandalf and, on the more extreme end, Lelouch from Code Geass (he has the Fi of an INFP though, that's not normal lol). a good real life example is Ayn Rand.
    Yeah, especially since quite a few INFPs are not as "nicey-nice" as they're usually made out to be... I could see Elphaba from Wicked, for example, as either one.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Interesting...I relate more to your NFJ description. I'd say ENFXs are more overtly passionate, and INFXs are more reserved & quiet about it. I think it's more of an I/E difference.

Audrey Hepburn to me is a prototypical INFP. I don't see her demeanor as very warm....she's actually quite aloof, and she focuses more on expressing her ideas than her feelings (extroverting iNtuition, not feeling).

I know an older INFP woman who comes off that elegant & gracious also. It's a mature Fi with a balance of Ne, but still a clear introvert (as opposed to the nearly ambivert, older iNFPs).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Interesting...I relate more to your NFJ description. I'd say ENFXs are more overtly passionate, and INFXs are more reserved & quiet about it. I think it's more of an I/E difference.

Audrey Hepburn to me is a prototypical INFP. I don't see her demeanor as very warm....she's actually quite aloof, and she focuses more on expressing her ideas than her feelings (extroverting iNtuition, not feeling).

I know an older INFP woman who comes off that elegant & gracious also. It's a mature Fi with a balance of Ne, but still a clear introvert (as opposed to the nearly ambivert, older iNFPs).
    Exactly. I was thinking the same things .

Stop trying to steal Audrey from us, people!

INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

needless to say, ENFPs with strong Te are even more fiery than that. we'll go Jules Winfield on yo ass!
    That may be the case, but that's not a good example of ENFP either. I think you're projecting. He's blatantly Se-Ni. And no, not Se because he has a gun and likes Big Kahuna burgers. It's more the Ni that stands out (and Se just goes hand in hand with Ni). All of his intuitiveness is hung up on prognostication and confidence in one possibility/vision for himself.

And don't argue with me! I know you will.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Exactly. I was thinking the same things .

Stop trying to steal Audrey from us, people!

I'm not trying to steal anyone (I am an NFP myself), but I see more Fe and Ni in her than Fi and Ne.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!