User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default NJ and NP navigations and facial features.

What are they?

I've noticed patterns of behaviour that register upon facial expressions experiences of living the artifacts of life we do the more we experience the more our facial expressions become ingrained, etched into who we are, do they/don't they?

My questions are directional towards feeling and thinking intonations of tone between the inner navigation of intuition and the outward expression of experiences.

Do the experiences that you have shape the way your facial features express your personality outwardly?

Which facial expression resembles which personality most? here are a few fun expressions.

INFJ bored

INFP goofy

INTP thinking

INTJ serious

ENFP smile

ENFJ content

ENTP fake smile

ENTJ annoyed

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Whats in a face, first impressions are formed when people observe others for the first time and then ascribe personality traits based on those observations. First impressions play an important role in human interaction because they affect the ways in which people anticipate reactions from others. It is important to try to increase our understanding of how first impressions are formed so that we may be aware of the possible inaccuracy of our judgments of others.

An accurate judgment is defined as one which is agreed upon by others and corresponds to a criterion however, there is no purely objective measure of personality, and any model of personality is often disputed.

Discuss.

Where do these pics come from? I'm the INFJ -_-

I guess I'm INFP goofy sometimes, but I'm not so explicit like that.. I'm one of those people who laughs intensely, but almost silently, burying my head in a pillow.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

This was an idea I was curious about exploring and the expressions are found in the link.

I've noticed J has a more downcast judgy appearance while P has a more neutral upbeat appearance to their faces. I suppose depends upon experience and which facial expression starts to become a habit most. When laughter, fun, love and joy is in a persons life more often then laughter, fun, love and joy is expressed more often in the facial expressions probably, it shows in their actions and behaviours too. I'm wondering how much of it is a learned response and how much of it is personality.

I would say that yeah the board look is INFP much more.

I used to be such a happy kid.

lol..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

LOL. i'm totally the ENFP smile. guilty as charged.

i am very facially expressive, i know. so much so that when i am thinking about a certain situation i will unconsciously change my expression to match what i am thinking, and not the actual situation that i am in. so i could be all grumpy-face frustrated during a pleasant work day or gleefully giggling during an exam because i have had a certain thought!

my NJ friends tend to be more reserved. though. once i know them well, it's easy to know what they're thinking based on their subtle expression changes and mannerisms. Js are consistent, which is useful.

i'm smiley all the time.
    when i'm mad, i'll somehow
    crack a smile. even if i
    don't want to. especially
    when i'm yelling. i'll be so
    furious and my voice get so
    so high i start laughing.

and i'll get frustrated, and
    even get tears in my eyes
    but i'm laughing or the corners
    of my mouth still go up.
    it's terrible.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think they're great. I just don't know why the INFP is cross-eyed.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    This was an idea I was curious about exploring and the expressions are found in the link.

I've noticed J has a more downcast judgy appearance while P has a more neutral upbeat appearance to their faces. I suppose depends upon experience and which facial expression starts to become a habit most. When laughter, fun, love and joy is in a persons life more often then laughter, fun, love and joy is expressed more often in the facial expressions probably, it shows in their actions and behaviours too. I'm wondering how much of it is a learned response and how much of it is personality.

I would say that yeah the board look is INFP much more.
    FWIW I think I look more P than the J .
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My face is apparently insanely expressive. My boyfriend can read me like a book, even down to the tiny, very subtle millimeter-sized movements of my mouth or eyes. It's kind of alarming.

My default expression is probably similar to the infj bored one, though - just very spacey but also tired-looking, bordering on sad-looking even if I'm not feeling sad. hmfp.

But when I'm happy or feeling silly/playful, my face becomes totally animated. I have a pretty big grin, and also love to laugh.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ