• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Funny ENFP interaction with 2 Is

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you know you're an ENFP when you would tell that story just before eating :laugh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes we're quite good at carrying on an entire conversation about ourselves without the other person saying one word.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes we're quite good at carrying on an entire conversation about ourselves without the other person saying one word.

I think that's one reason many of us are ambiverts. we do need a little external stimulation, but it can be as simple as the cup of green tea I'm drinking right now. I can go the more sensing direction about the vegetal, slightly creamy flavor and the wave of euphoria it brings as it flow down the throat, or I could go scientific and talk about the effects it has on the body in terms of fighting cancer, rejuvenating the skin, and fighting bacterial infection. I can even go a more Fi direction and talk about the effects on my psyche and mood and the greater sense of spiritual appreciation it gives me. most likely however, I would go into the more philosphical side and talk about how I don't think Americans relax enough and how they need to drink more tea or at least have some kind of activity to release the daily tension that tends to quickly build up if once doesn't have a way to sit back and relax