• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs Who Relate Somewhat to the Keirsey Artisan (SP) Description

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Er, I'm uh, sorry? For the page, I mean. :unsure:
LOL... that wasn't really directed at you, but I had a burning hatred for that page brewing for some time and I had to release a little of it. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
looks like it. or maybe gurkees.

but not to get too off topic...

NF jesus:

0419_Jesus_clouds_christian_ani.gif

l.jpg

SP jesus:

2363133764_b007c2e978.jpg

Weightlifter+Jesus.jpg

SJ jesus:

shop.jpg

KingJesus.jpg

NT jesus:

jesus-explains-gaming.jpg

jesus-at-controls.jpg

(^ NT jesus Ctrl+Ss...)

I think SP Jesus #1 is my favorite.

NF Jesus #2 is also cool, but looks kind of Hindu or Buddhist lol.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Keirsey describes all SPs, Sjs, Nfs and NTs as a whole, and the result is the Artisan Description is very ESxP, the Guradian description very xSTJ, the Idealist description very INFx, and the Rational description very INTJ. SInce the descriptions are supposed to xSxP, xSxJ, xNFx, and xNTx, you really shouldn't completely relate to any of them.

On another note, it has often been said that ENFPs are half Artisan. Also, the Artisan temperament is kind of like a dark-side Idealist (and vice versa), so they kind of seem like our twins and our opposites at the same time.

And on an entirely unrelated note, if you're an ENFP 4, 6, or 7 Enneagram, these are also common types for Artisans, which may have something to do with what you experienced.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Keirsey describes all SPs, Sjs, Nfs and NTs as a whole, and the result is the Artisan Description is very ESxP, the Guradian description very xSTJ, the Idealist description very INFx, and the Rational description very INTJ. SInce the descriptions are supposed to xSxP, xSxJ, xNFx, and xNTx, you really shouldn't completely relate to any of them.

On another note, it has often been said that ENFPs are half Artisan. Also, the Artisan temperament is kind of like a dark-side Idealist (and vice versa), so they kind of seem like our twins and our opposites at the same time.

By that rationale, I would be ESFP because I'm a fan of black comedy, horror movies and am not afraid to argue with people. Artisan SPs are the dark side of an Idealist NF? Nah...I dunno maybe some NFs really are that innocent, but I don't know that I ever was, past the age of about 12.

Just because someone likes abstract theory and is a Feeler doesn't mean they're "pure" or incapable of defending themselves, or any less capable appreciating the dark side of humanity.

And on an entirely unrelated note, if you're an ENFP 4, 6, or 7 Enneagram, these are also common types for Artisans, which may have something to do with what you experienced.

Fair enough.