Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I do have thoughts like I am destined for something big (that sounds really dumb) but not that I necessarily want that thing.

Does being the messiah come with some cool sandals?
    My beliefs are little more...um...ah...it's weird because I'm very egocentric in one way (ME GLORIOUS ME) but on the other hand I believe that Universe/Love/Tao whatever you want to call it can speak through ANY PERSON if you be still and listen. I am as capable of blocking or accepting that vibe as any other human being.

And basically that vibe of goodness and love wants me to feed stray cats and give my roommate's little brother something to put on the scab on his ear. I don't believe that I am anything special in terms of being a spiritual leader, though I do feel at times like I have a destiny or a path, it doesn't strike me as anything intrinsic to me...I think all people have one, if they choose to follow it or fight it is their choice.

I think I am Champion, though, first and foremost, because I want to voice the causes of groups of people who I feel are at risk or being oppressed. In that sense, I feel very much ENFP, much more so than being a Healer, and I don't think I'm patient enough or have the skills and dedication to others a Counselor has, and I definitely can't be bothered to be a Teacher...that sounds like hell on earth to me.

But I can speak out for people, I'm very happy to write and speak about the plight of common people. It would exhaust me for it to be a job or to be my life's mission, though. I honestly want nothing to do with politics in a big way.

I still have too much of a Performer/Composer streak in me or something, that I would prefer to do something less emotionally taxing...seriously. Writing fiction, decorating cakes, or something like that sounds much more appealing and realistic to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ i echo this about a ME GLORIOUS ME / love-universe-dao-all people are good and speshul and important thing. and not being a spiritual leader or anything, but having a destiny/path (as do all people). i do have a thing for politics and organizations, personally, i like organizing and mobilizing people, though. i'm pretty solidly stuck between INFP healer and ENTP inventor, with a bizarre ENFJ teacher streak somewhere in there. i love to decorate and plan and put together aesthetic things but i feel the compulsion to do something different for my career... as much as i love art i think humanism and curiosity both win out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marm
    Love. Simplicity. Modesty.
    that seems pretty SP of you too, actually. simplicity and modesty. not that all SPs value those attributes, but i think NFs in general tend to idealize complexity and be pretentious.

I do have thoughts like I am destined for something big (that sounds really dumb) but not that I necessarily want that thing.

Does being the messiah come with some cool sandals?

looks like INTJ nerd sandals

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Are those Tevas?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

looks like it. or maybe gurkees.

but not to get too off topic...

NF jesus:

SP jesus:

SJ jesus:

NT jesus:

(^ NT jesus Ctrl+Ss...)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

So I can tell if someone is more NF or SP by their sandals? Those sandals there look more SP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    So I can tell if someone is more NF or SP by their sandals? Those sandals there look more SP
    No no these are the sandals I wear when I'm in an SP mood

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I have a funny story. When I was looking for that picture, I put in "platform sandals" in google and it brought up all of these open-toed stilettos which just annoyed me to no end, because those aren't platform sandals (I know - I've been obsessed with platform sandals since my teens) so my roommate tells me to type "platform sandals that are not a fucking stiletto" so then, naturally, because of the word "fucking," rather than wedge-heeled platforms, stripper shoes pop up lol.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Perfect!

I believe these shoes are the NT/SP equivalent

I shall have to learn to walk in very high heels to accomodate my SP side...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I have a funny story. When I was looking for that picture, I put in "platform sandals" in google and it brought up all of these open-toed stilettos which just annoyed me to no end, because those aren't platform sandals (I know - I've been obsessed with platform sandals since my teens) so my roommate tells me to type "platform sandals that are not a fucking stiletto" so then, naturally, because of the word "fucking," rather than wedge-heeled platforms, stripper shoes pop up lol.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Yeah, that makes sense, but when I hear motives at Keirsey seminars it is just like 'Idealists are motivated by the personal relationship above all else,' 'Rationals are motivated by following logic' that kind of thing. It isn't like what is on the page you linked to. I don't remember Keirsey spelling it out in those terms in PUM II either, but it has been a year since I read it.

As an aside, I hate that 4temperaments page. I can never quite tell if I'm looking at an advertisement or if the actual content is on that page, and the page layout is like something I did in front page in 1998. I really hate that page.
    Er, I'm uh, sorry? For the page, I mean.

I did like the fact that they used more "neutral" words for the temperaments, though.

Also, Jeff Lebowski is totally the SP Jesus. (Screw John Turturro - he's a pederast, yanno? )