First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sorry, I Googled it. Here it is http://users.trytel.com/~jfalt/colours/verify.html

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    However, I found his division of the temperaments far too extreme, he made NFs all sound like a bunch of social workers nervously avoiding confrontation, and while I relate to the NF Idealist temperament more than the other three, SP Artisan was a surprisingly close second...I mean really close...I related more to their need for audacity, valuing of generosity, and other things.

The reason why I find this annoying is because Keirsey acts like the NF Idealist temperament opposes the SP Artisan temperament, and that they're more like NTs and SJs. In my individual case, that's the furthest from the truth...I'm much more like an SP than NT or SJ.
    This is why 16 types are better than 4 :P

But really, yeah.... something isn't quite working here. Us ENxPs are bound to be kind of like an SP-hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I took this and I am 66 green, 63 orange, 53 blue, and 27 gold. Considering that this is based off of Please Understand Me II, I'm a little surprised how close I am to SP. But then I saw the description for the Orange-Green blend http://users.trytel.com/~jfalt/colours/firecracker.html and it seems rather ENTPish to me... So maybe the temperaments can match up to types in blends rather than boxes, with ENFPs really being of the type NF/SP....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    This is why 16 types are better than 4 :P
    But really, yeah.... something isn't quite working here. Us ENxPs are bound to be kind of like an SP-hybrid.

I took this and I am 66 green, 63 orange, 53 blue, and 27 gold. Considering that this is based off of Please Understand Me II, I'm a little surprised how close I am to SP. But then I saw the description for the Orange-Green blend http://users.trytel.com/~jfalt/colours/firecracker.html and it seems rather ENTPish to me... So maybe the temperaments can match up to types in blends rather than boxes, with ENFPs really being of the type NF/SP....
    Makes sense, though apparently these hybrids: Sunburst, Firecracker, Homebuilder, etc. can be either Extraverted or Introverted.

I do think it makes sense, though, for ENxPs to be more SP-ish. I really have the fixation on freedom, too. I'm physically restless, like I hate sitting behind a desk, even doing work on a computer at home I'm always hopping up and walking around and going outside and doing things and getting destracted. I've actually considered the possibility that I actually need a job in a restaurant or bakery, or something that does involve more movement. I was joking with my roommate the other day that I need to waitress again because I hop up and walk around so much. She works from home, too, but is much better at sitting still.

I LOVE BEING FREE THOUGH. Free to procrastinate and hop up and walk around and go outside, lol...I'm like a big child. It seems more natural to me, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I'm going to try this color infused blended quiz thingy and report back. My suspicion is I'll be a combo of NF and NT but anything is possible. Maybe I'll combine them all and basically be like the god or devil of temperaments. Will I be white or black? Am I blending pigment or light here?

Off to take quizzy....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

How strange.. I got..
    59 Blue
    52 Orange
    51 Green
    51 Gold

But when I went through it, I would have sworn that I was answering more Green than either Gold or orange. The thing is, Green was kind of even... lots of 3s and 2s. But Gold and Orange were big extremes. I would go a few questions of 4s and then a few questions of 1s. I either really identified with each thing a lot or not at all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Well damnit, I failed to read the instructions properly and I didn't realize that 0 was a valid answer... recalculating based on that gives...

lol....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i think my actions are more like SPs' but my motivations are more akin to an NF or NT's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

But yeah, there are aspects of Artisan that I do relate to. One thing that aggravated me about Keirsey's stuff is that Artisan and Idealist are presented as like polar opposites but I identify with both of them quite a bit.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I have the quizzy over here now.

And yeah, freedom rocks. Go Orange Hybrids No more boxes!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    And yeah, freedom rocks.
    I thought we were supposed to let freedom ring... it wants to rock now too? Freedom is demanding.