Ya, I'm sure this thread already exists, but I can't find it.
Anyhow, after a little more self analysis, I really think I roll INFP instead of ENFP. Whatever the outcome is, I am so ridiculously close to the dichotomy, the ne/fi pref, the te/si stacking, that I am going with where I feel my focus is as of late. No doubt my focus lies on inner thoughts, feelings, and ideals, as opposed to events, material comforts, and trends. Not one person that knows me would consider me an introvert (behaviorally speaking) but that means nada. With this in mind, here are some things I think specifically target in on INFP's. If you E's see see this in yourself, I encourage you to share.
You might BE an INFP if
* Movies like "What's Eating Gilbert Grape," "Blue Valentine," or "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," depress the shit out of your friends, but make you happy because you appreciate the amazing depiction of the human experience.
* You've ever thought about what life might be like for your dog, having to spend most it's time in your house, eating the same food every day, and relying solely on you for love. You then start thinking about how sad he must really be, and feel terribley guilty.
* You can fall in love with one song and play it on repeat until your roomates start complaining.
* After a good rain, your willing to tap dance 5 straight blocks to avoid stepping on an earthworm.
* You label your mixed cd's or play lists with feelings they evoke, like "Happy Jam" "Mellow Groove" or "Sad Tunes."
* It is not uncommon to loose yourself in thought while driving, only to realize your at a red light 3 towns past your original destination.
* If you can go more than 2 weeks without loosing your debit card, keys, jacket, or cell phone, your doing great.
* Your good friends know you will always be late, so they start telling you something starts hours before it really does, so your on time.
* You've been asked if your "from around here" in a city you grew up in, because of the eccentric or "other worldy" vibe you give off.
* You feel a deep spiritual element at your core, and the world at large. You find yourself drawn to healing professions and hobbies. Raw foodism, Veganism, Vegetarianism. Holistic Health. Counseling. Music, art, and massage therapy. When you are sick, you heal faster in beautiful surroundings.
* You could be in the darkest funk, and hearing a meaningful, happy song will make you forget it.
* You have a marked lack of trajectory, and tend to drift through life, careers, relationships, trends, hobbies, etc. constantly in search of the things that will draw out your passions and match your ideals.
* You can spend 4 hours sitting on the floor of a bookstore, scanning through the many books you want to look at, without buying one.
* You can list atleast 3 good things about the most attrocious, dispicable person.
* At work or school, you will find the biggest oddball outcast, befriend them, then defend them to death from everyone else. You later realize you don't even like the person. =P
Feel free to add, critique, whatever to this list.