Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    * you realize you are painfully self-aware, and can quickly play out in your mind each possibility your words and actions will have on another, or a group. You also know how each of them will feel and respond to these things. *
    you are deeply moved by nature. You could be hiking with friends, and stop to catch a scene so brilliant you almost cry, the sun straining through autumn trees at sunset, highlighting the magnificent vibrance in the gold, orange, and pink changing leaves. It occurs to you that you too, are part of this cycle. Your body and mind will wither and die. But you are okay with it, and only hope that your energy may someday be used to create this scene again.
    * You were that one out of ten children that could actually be enterained by MR. Rogers! (also an INFP) And while all the other little monsters were busy ripping apart the couch, sneaking into cookies, and smashing tonka trucks into eachothers frontal lobes, you'd sit quietly and happily in observation of his nerdy sweaters and goofy grin, wondering if you'd ever get to see inside the fantasy castle. You ALSO liked Oscar the Grouch, and couldn't figure out why all those other annoying charactors wouldn't leave him the hell alone. Especially Grover.
    bold: that's definitely more ENFP. although as it involves Ne/Fi, I'm guessing both types are probably good at it
    underlined: that's INFP? I'm gonna have to consider introversion again. before I became a christian (at age 11), I was basically a nature worshipping pagan
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    bold: that's definitely more ENFP. although as it involves Ne/Fi, I'm guessing both types are probably good at it
    underlined: that's INFP? I'm gonna have to consider introversion again. before I became a christian (at age 11), I was basically a nature worshipping pagan
    Well, I'm not really sure. I've got a few agendas going here. 1) The INFP's will either relate or not, thus helping my E/I confusion, 2) If I am an INFP then maybe some of this stuff will help others current/future confusion, and 3) I'm fucken bored. =D

But as to the bolded.. well, this charactoristic is strong in me. Probably one of my greatest strengths. So if INFP's don't relate.. i could very well be an ENFP with kick-ass Fi.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Well, I'm not really sure. I've got a few agendas going here. 1) The INFP's will either relate or not, thus helping my E/I confusion, 2) If I am an INFP then maybe some of this stuff will help others current/future confusion, and 3) I'm fucken bored. =D

But as to the bolded.. well, this charactoristic is strong in me. Probably one of my greatest strengths. So if INFP's don't relate.. i could very well be an ENFP with kick-ass Fi.
    the strength of the first 2 functions is usually not a good indicator of type. my Ne and Fi are both ridiculously high and lots of people, especially over 30, will have equal strength dominant and auxilary, some people will even have a stronger auxilary function than dominant function (I think this might actually be the case with me, unless I'm INFP)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

The dom and aux thing are interesting. I've heard this said before, but also heard that there is typically a good difference in the dom and aux strengths.

Can you give me any (preferably concrete) examples of how you use tertiary Te?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

You feel bad for killing a chirping cricket that's been bugging you for three days.

I cried...
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't kill crickets. It's bad luck. I carry them to an outside location and set them free.

However, I do kill spiders and roaches. And I swear I still feel a twinge in the moment that they die.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't kill crickets. It's bad luck. I carry them to an outside location and set them free.

However, I do kill spiders and roaches. And I swear I still feel a twinge in the moment that they die.
    It was temporary insanity.

Three days!

I even got a knife and slowly cut its head off.

Then it didn't chirp anymore...

5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tkae. View Post
    I even got a knife and slowly cut its head off.
    OMG. Just go watch L'Interieur or punch a wall. Stop *slowly* beheading crickets.

Wow, OMG, why didn't you just dump it outside, that's so mean.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    OMG. Just go watch L'Interieur or punch a wall. Stop *slowly* beheading crickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Wow, OMG, why didn't you just dump it outside, that's so mean.
    I almost did punch holes in the wall when I thought it was inside the wall. It was hidden up inside the window blinds though.

You listen to an invisible cricket chirp for 72 hours and still be rational!
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good