* you buy cacti instead of plants because they rarely need water.
* you must reward yourself for doing unpleasant tasks.
* You can't stand shows like American Idol, because watching people publicly humiliate themselves is almost unbearable. You connect all too well with how this person feels.
* You want to bitch-slap Chef Ramsey for verbally demolishing some crappy restaurant owner, even though its all true. (He doesn't have to be such a dick!)
* You care little for grammar and find yourself ranting about people that pick on it, claiming that if they fail to understand the concept because an apostophe is left out, they have bigger problems than you do. OR your a grammar nazi and feel its your duty to point out every spelling mistake and grammatical error you observe.
* You have insisted you are not in love with someone that your completely head-over-heels for, secretly hoping they will push through these barrierrs, thus proving their devotion.
* You are extremely careful of who you let into your weird little world, knowing that 98% of people are not as sensitive or loyal as you are. It's perceived as elitism, but really just self preservation.
* You have a love/hate relationship with pedicures. They feel spectacular, but you can't move past the fact that another human is on their knees rubbing your feet for a few bucks.