MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

you might be an INFP male if
    - you watched The Little Prince and were like "omg, that's me as a kid"
    - you watched Winnie the Pooh and were like "omg, Christopher Robin is me as a kid"
    - you speech turns dramatic and poetic when angry.
    - people have ever had to tell you "this isn't an opera, why don't you talk like a normal person?"
    - people have ever had to tell you "this isn't 15th century Britain. you're not a prince living in a castle"
    - you didn't believe them when they told you
    - someone could hook up a thought catcher to your brain and sell the distribution rights of your daydreams for millions of dollars
    - when angry, you feel a strong, visceral power that starts in your gut, rises upward and radiates intensely out of your eyes
    - when you get along with small children and older people better than people your own age
    - when you think "I could be a much better mother than most women" and you're right
    - you relate more to an opera than a pop song or a sit com
    - you're classist, but you class people based on their integrity and values and not at all based on income, clothing, race, heritage or status symbols
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I mean, shit, I'm just an INFP. Not a martyr. Not Jesus. Which is what it takes to have those kind of ethics.
    Could I interest you in a pair of Tevas?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you might be an INFP male if
    - you watched The Little Prince and were like "omg, that's me as a kid"
    - you watched Winnie the Pooh and were like "omg, Christopher Robin is me as a kid"
    - you speech turns dramatic and poetic when angry.
    - people have ever had to tell you "this isn't an opera, why don't you talk like a normal person?"
    - people have ever had to tell you "this isn't 15th century Britain. you're not a prince living in a castle"
    - you didn't believe them when they told you
    - someone could hook up a thought catcher to your brain and sell the distribution rights of your daydreams for millions of dollars
    - when angry, you feel a strong, visceral power that starts in your gut, rises upward and radiates intensely out of your eyes
    - when you get along with small children and older people better than people your own age
    - when you think "I could be a much better mother than most women" and you're right
    - you relate more to an opera than a pop song or a sit com
    - you're classist, but you class people based on their integrity and values and not at all based on income, clothing, race, heritage or status symbols
    i don't relate to any of these

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i don't relate to any of these
    that's understandable. the particular INFP traits I were describing were of a more assertive, dramatic type of INFP, like an INFP 1w9, INFP 4w3 with a strong growth to 1 or possibly an INFP 7w8 (I've only seen two of these though)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I might an INFP if awesome for great justice and my hero. <3

... I am just not INFP, I guess. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned

Oops I accidentally you might an INFP if ...

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

* you buy cacti instead of plants because they rarely need water.

* you must reward yourself for doing unpleasant tasks.

* You can't stand shows like American Idol, because watching people publicly humiliate themselves is almost unbearable. You connect all too well with how this person feels.

* You want to bitch-slap Chef Ramsey for verbally demolishing some crappy restaurant owner, even though its all true. (He doesn't have to be such a dick!)

* You care little for grammar and find yourself ranting about people that pick on it, claiming that if they fail to understand the concept because an apostophe is left out, they have bigger problems than you do. OR your a grammar nazi and feel its your duty to point out every spelling mistake and grammatical error you observe.

* You have insisted you are not in love with someone that your completely head-over-heels for, secretly hoping they will push through these barrierrs, thus proving their devotion.

* You are extremely careful of who you let into your weird little world, knowing that 98% of people are not as sensitive or loyal as you are. It's perceived as elitism, but really just self preservation.

* You have a love/hate relationship with pedicures. They feel spectacular, but you can't move past the fact that another human is on their knees rubbing your feet for a few bucks.
    Last edited by Santosha; 05-18-2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: na
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that's understandable. the particular INFP traits I were describing were of a more assertive, dramatic type of INFP, like an INFP 1w9, INFP 4w3 with a strong growth to 1 or possibly an INFP 7w8 (I've only seen two of these though)
    are you basing these off infp's you know in real life or characters? because i don't think that many infp's are actually like that.

* you buy cacti instead of plants because they rarely need water.

* you must reward yourself for doing unpleasant tasks.

* You can't stand shows like American Idol, because watching people publicly humiliate themselves is almost unbearable. You connect all too well with how this person feels.

* You want to bitch-slap Chef Ramsey for verbally demolishing some crappy restaurant owner, even though its all true. (He doesn't have to be such a dick!)

* You care little for grammar and find yourself ranting about people that pick on it, claiming that if they fail to understand the concept because an apostophe is left out, they have bigger problems than you do. OR your a grammar nazi and feel its your duty to point out every spelling mistake and grammatical error you observe.

* You have insisted you are not in love with someone that your completely head-over-heels for, secretly hoping they will push through these barrierrs, thus proving their devotion.

* You are extremely careful of who you let into your weird little world, knowing that 98% of people are not as sensitive or loyal as you are. It's perceived as elitism, but really just self preservation.

* You have a love/hate relationship with pedicures. They feel spectacular, but you can't move past the fact that another human is on their knees rubbing your feet for a few bucks.
    i like these. especially the pedicure one. plus i'm worried they're talking shit about me and my feet in a language i can't understand. then i realize that they probably don't care that much about either and i'm being self absorbed.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    * After a good rain, your willing to tap dance 5 straight blocks to avoid stepping on an earthworm.
    * You could be in the darkest funk, and hearing a meaningful, happy song will make you forget it.
    I wish this was true. I actually relate very little to what's on that list. except the movies.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    are you basing these off infp's you know in real life or characters? because i don't think that many infp's are actually like that.

i like these. especially the pedicure one. plus i'm worried they're talking shit about me and my feet in a language i can't understand. then i realize that they probably don't care that much about either and i'm being self absorbed.
    mostly characters, I think you're right that most real INFPs are more flower child-esque than aristocratic prince types
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!