User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4w5

christ, fine I'll spell it out. THE ISTJs I'VE MET SUCK. I've already basically implied that twice and have also twice acknoweldged that I have my own issues but I'm not here to rant about myself, I do enough about that as it is.
    It's THEIR arrogance that annoys me, and any issues that have arrised have been soley their doing. It's not arrogance from me that forms that opinion as I haven't done a thing to them that would warrant their shit behavior, and talking things out rationally and respectfully is litterally like talking to a beligerent child. People can hate an ENFP and make forums about it with everyone saying what they "hate" about them with no problem, because this is a typing personality site where everyone lumps people into catagories based on their experiences, observations, and readings. Don't act so innocent about it. I didn't want to get personal with those I have encountered so I lumped them based on their behavior and what frustrates me and tried to even remain lighthearted about it, but fuck it.

Thanks for going against your better judgment and dismissing an entire group of people out of hand! This is exactly how typology SHOULD work.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

We're having fun up here are we? I suppose I could say here "The thread title (and possibly rant) sucks". Always wonderful.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayChild View Post
    christ, fine I'll spell it out. THE ISTJs I'VE MET SUCK. I've already basically implied that twice and have also twice acknoweldged that I have my own issues but I'm not here to rant about myself, I do enough about that as it is.
    It's THEIR arrogance that annoys me, and any issues that have arrised have been soley their doing. It's not arrogance from me that forms that opinion as I haven't done a thing to them that would warrant their shit behavior, and talking things out rationally and respectfully is litterally like talking to a beligerent child. People can hate an ENFP and make forums about it with everyone saying what they "hate" about them with no problem, because this is a typing personality site where everyone lumps people into catagories based on their experiences, observations, and readings. Don't act so innocent about it. I didn't want to get personal with those I have encountered so I lumped them based on their behavior and what frustrates me and tried to even remain lighthearted about it, but fuck it.
    temper temper.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

What I don't understand is why you didn't expect this kind of reaction. You've set yourself up in an attacking position, the general reaction to that is for others to become defensive. Honestly I can't see how this thread can improve or move on from that point because of the set-up, if it frustrates/bothers you, well... sorry but that's just the way it goes.

Besides that though, we tend to dislike that which we don't understand. Improve your understanding of ISTJs, ask those who are on this forum why they do the things they do (we have at least one pure-awesome ISTJ actively posting atm), if you want to learn show that, lack of understanding can change with education, doesn't mean you'll like the ISTJs in your life any better but it will help alleviate the unfortunate blanketing of ISTJs you've made, if however your only aim is to vent then expect continued resistance as your stance is unfair and entirely un-objective.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayChild View Post
    christ, fine I'll spell it out. THE ISTJs I'VE MET SUCK.
    *Hugs*

It's okay. It'll all be better tomorrow.

Enneagram
    4w5

Okay, let me backtrack, the rant over. Please forgive my emotional upheaval. What can I do, as an INFP, to deal with the anxiety brought on by continuously negative behavior, baseless and flaccid accusations, and overall feeling of dread brought on in trying to deal with butting heads with those of the ISTJ personality type in regards to what's been described as their "weaknessess"?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i know i know op...everyone is entitled to a lil non pc rant occasionally. don't worry about it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know because i've found that a very strong value of mine is that everyone has their own unique needs and priorities and should have the right to do things in their own way so when someone says your way is wrong..i'm going to have an issue.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Glycerine

Sorry guys, I forgot to quote. I was not agreeing with OP.